Sign in to follow this  
Guest Magatsu

PLUNKLOCK May 2013 in Europe

Guest Magatsu

at twitter:  @KanzenMusic

https://twitter.com/KanzenMusic/status/295063701097172992

We are happy to tour again...in May 2013 with PLUNKLOCK. So, keep in touch for updates about "Justart episode 1" European tour.

who is happy and who can flip the table?

3.05 - Moscow/Russia @ Hot Dog`s Bar

4.05 - Yaroslavl/Russia @ Buffet club

5.05 - Sankt Petersburg/ Russia @ BarCode

9.05 - Helsinki/ Finland @ TBA

10.05 - Vienna/ Austria @ Aera

12.05 - Warsaw/ Poland @ Klub Progresja

15.05 - Prague/ Czech Republic @ Matrix

16.05 - Munich / Germany @ Garage Deluxe

17.05 Roubaix / rance @ au Bar Live 301 together with Calmando Qual

18.05 - Cologne / Germany @ Die Werkstatt Together with?

19.05 - Utrecht / Netherlands @ Tivioli Spiegelbar Together with ?

I'm certainly interested, but I don't know if I will be able to go in may (and I don't think they are even gonna come to Spain). If it was in summer...

i'm so happy I could die ! I have exam in May but it's ok I won't go cause PLUNKLOCK is like HEAVEN before death !

JUST KIDDING

PLUNKLOCK SUCKS, the bookers should be burn for bringing them in Europe instead of some other amazing bands that would certainly made them earn much more money !

I really don't know who decided to bring them, but please, if you read this, just watch at nowadays popular bands, and try to bring one, and not a random-unpopular-cute looking-crappy japanese band

Thank you.

i'm so happy I could die ! I have exam in May but it's ok I won't go cause PLUNKLOCK is like HEAVEN before death !

JUST KIDDING

PLUNKLOCK SUCKS, the bookers should be burn for bringing them in Europe instead of some other amazing bands that would certainly made them earn much more money !

I really don't know who decided to bring them, but please, if you read this, just watch at nowadays popular bands, and try to bring one, and not a random-unpopular-cute looking-crappy japanese band

Thank you.

Ok, that was harsh...

But I have too AGREE!!!

Promotors can do 2nd tour  with PLUNKockdjhi, but can't catch Amber gris when they had concert in Paris (omg Temari) and organize EU tour....You just need to ask!!!!

Not going... 2nd time :D

Flipping tables here, are they serious? 

What I don't get is that these promoters are worried about the scene dying, but then they keep bringing the same shitty indie bands (literally the same!) nobody cares about. Yeah of course no one is gonna show up...

If it was a new shitty band I could deal with that but come on.. orochi, gunji and plunklock? Guess I'll be saving a lot of money this year. 

oh you. . .  PLUNKLOCK is epic. One of the best concert i've been. And lots of fans are happy for them.  B7klan said that it's much more easy to work with unlabelled bands. And you still not going to see PLK? Stop doind such a dump things. . . if you wont let vkei concert to die in Europe. . . 

They're bringing PLUNKLOCK back because the band wanted to tour Europe again. I'm not really happy about this, I don't think people will rush to see the same band twice over such a short period of time. But bringing a more popular band is no easy job, it's costing them a lot of money as it is. I don't think they can afford it. So at the moment, it's either indie bands or nothing at all.

And about Orochi, they were voted to come back by the European fans, so technically it wasn't the promoter's decision. We had the chance to see some great bands, but no, people still wanted to see Orochi. They probably didn't even bother to check out the other bands in the poll. Seems the EU fans do want more of the same after all.

Guest Magatsu

Well we will notice if people will come!

I haven't been to Plunklock's previous EU tour before, so if they come to my country I guess I will go ^^

I pretty like what they've released so far, it's not bad. I loved their single releases and also some songs included in their mini-album :3

JUST KIDDING

Thank you.

MTE 

I'm starting to get annoyed that each announcement is some random band. 

I don't know whether we have to blame the financial crisis for only getting shitty indie bands all the time or if the organizers just pick bands because they're cheap, not thinking whatsoever of if they'll make profit and whether people actually like them. Perhaps a more famous band is more expensive, but perhaps there is a possibility to actually bring one if they saved all the expenses they're giving out on indie bands that no one wants to see anyway.

I don't think it's good idea to bring same band in such a short period of time (especially as first shows weren't excatly sold out either, lol...) Probably it is really cheap to bring them here or something, only explanation rly (now that I think of it tickets weren't exactly expensive last time either.)

"Justart episode 1" tour dates posted by Kanzen Music:

3.05 - Moscow/Russia @ Hot Dog`s Bar
4.05 - Yaroslavl/Russia @ Buffet club
5.05 - Sankt Petersburg/ Russia @ BarCode
9.05 - Helsinki/ Finland @ TBA
10.05 - Vienna/ Austria @ Aera
12.05 - Warsaw/ Poland @ Klub Progresja
15.05 - Prague/ Czech Republic @ Matrix
16.05 - Munich / Germany @ Garage Deluxe

Guest Magatsu

to more are known

18th UTRECHT - Spiegelbar - NETHERLANDS

19th Cologne - Werkstatt - Germany

Those 2 dates made possible by ASTAN-MAGAZINE and there will be might  a little more suprise since STEFF wrote "Get prepared for: those dates"

Please looking forward to more details of the 2 days!

Guest Magatsu

dates for Cologne and Utrecht are switched :3

I did edit my first post with all the dates!

Guest Magatsu

one date added 17.05 Roubaix / rance @ au Bar Live 301 together with Calmando Qual

Guest Magatsu

JAP RO INFO

Vip Tickets Jap-Ro 2013 Cologne 18. May Utrecht 19. May 2013 costs are 40, Euro.
A "Normal" Concertticket is about 25, Euro available via Tivoli (for Utrecht) and 25 for Cologne
VIP Tickets can be ordered up from 13.03 at 18.00

Only 26 VIP Tickets available. Vip includes:

- normal Ticket Concert Plunklock / Calmando Qual
- early get in
- Photo with both Bands,
- signed limited Poster,
- Chance to give a Present to the musicians
- free Megaromania Shirt.

Send us:
Name + Adress + e-mail Adress + Number of Tickets you want

order Ticket here: [email protected]
Purpose : "Jap-Ro Utrecht VIP" and or "Jap-Ro VIP"