Sign in to follow this  
TidTid

Versailles to go on hiatus + new album release

Maybe it's a hacker.

That could have attracted massive attention to Kamijo's blog and then put up this different band as a publicity stunt?

Think that could be the case?

I hope so. I can't process this information.

And this is what happens when a perfectly good Indies band gets screwed over by switchin 2 Major. Not surprised to be honest. Sucks though, this band is indeed pretty talented.

Wow. That took longer that I thought it would.

Anyway, they gradually went down the hill, so I'm not really surprised. If anything, I'm a bit happy; I'll finally get to see those VK kids downtown cry over "Kamoujou" and "Misaki" parting ways.

So finally, is it true or not ?

If it is, I really shocked and didn't see it coming, they all seems to feel good in the band, especially Hizaki

As far as I know, Versailles International Support discussed with staff and confirmed the information seen at 1st post about official HIATUS. But there's no official post yet, so we have to be patient and wait for any kind of announcement ;)

Officially the band is on Hiatus.

I hope that after this year formed a new band or LAREINE again, and many songs of Versailles tired, although I like several.

Thru Official fanclub was confirmed the title of an album ("Versailles") and the date of release. So it's comming out i suppose ;)

From pieces of information I have it's hiatus. And according to this information management confirmed hiatus. But we haven't official announcement about it yet. In some sources is about disbanding. So still it's unknown. We haven't got any reason (even a 1 sentence), nothing.

I know it's just a hiatus and they will surely come back together,but I'm sad anyway...I really like them,they're one of my first VK bands I listened to and I love their style and their really powerful music!! :(

Even though i don't listen to them as much as i used to i'd still hate

to see them disband, at least now we know its just a hiatus though.

Sign in to follow this