Sign in to follow this  
TidTid

Versailles to go on hiatus + new album release

This should have happened before, it's pretty clear that they reached their pinacle with Jubilee and ran out of ideas after.

Pretty excited about new fresh bands forming with this members. I rather have 3 new bands with potential that one in decadence.

Please come and show your support to Versailles and their final journey.

Final journey doesn't sound like a hiatus to me.

Maybe it's just too much fan optimism?

Please come and show your support to Versailles and their final journey.

Final journey doesn't sound like a hiatus to me.

Maybe it's just too much fan optimism?

They dont mention anything about disbanding in the japanese message.

Malice Mizer have been on hiatus for more than 10 years now

so even if it's hiatus, we still don't know what will happen...

But Klaha is retired, Yu~ki is basically retired and I really don't think Mana and Kozi get along at all. Plus, they'll never get Gackt back.

I'm thinking even if this is a hiatus and not a disbandment, they could come back in a couple years because they're all still friends. As far as I know.

Maybe they was just waiting for their contract with the major label to finish...and now they want to rest a bit and then resume activities as an indie band.

But Klaha is retired, Yu~ki is basically retired and I really don't think Mana and Kozi get along at all. Plus, they'll never get Gackt back.

I'm thinking even if this is a hiatus and not a disbandment, they could come back in a couple years because they're all still friends. As far as I know.

I have faith in Mana. After completing the project Moi dix Mois again with MALICE MIZER.

Look at Raphael, are back. And some of the components stars is dead... Even a short time...

Yu~ki, Közi & Mana get along at all, But would not do as many events together.

And vocalist in the style of Klaha there are many, Mana is not difficult to find one.

I have faith in Mana. After completing the project Moi dix Mois again with MALICE MIZER.

Look at Raphael, are back. And some of the components stars is dead... Even a short time...

Yu~ki, Közi & Mana get along at all, But would not do as many events together.

And vocalist in the style of Klaha there are many, Mana is not difficult to find one.

Don't get me wrong, Yukami, I'd love for there to be a Malice Mizer reunion! But at the same time I feel like the actual likelihood of a full-blown comeback for them... Is not legitimate. I wouldn't want people putting all their eggs in one basket for them, but I too hope they'll at least make new music together once more.

But, this isn't about MM this is about Versailles.

@TidTid That's actually an incredibly valid point... Do we know when the major label contract is over? Do we think this also could be a possibility?

So now is everything clear. If it's translated from Japanese, so ok. We'll see, what they will be focusing on from now on ;) Good luck and much inspiration ^^

@ShanethVarosa

Usually major label contracts last from 1 to 3 album releases...with ''Versailles'' we have 3 album releases!

I know self-titled albums happen all the time, but one named "Versailles", at this point... it really looks like disbandment.

now that you mentioned it indeed maybe you are right about major company's result

i have heard this before from someone that in japan they pressure them to release regularly and maybe some bands say hiatus when they need a break. in other countries they don't have to say hiatus if the want a break, they just have a break from discography

hiatus is very simiral to disbandment for most bands though. for me i feel it's the same thing when someone says it

I know for sure that they were pressured a lot by the label, they postponed the ROSE single and the album release because they were late with recordings...and think about it, they NEVER stopped since MASASHI joined the band and DESTINY -The Lovers- was released!

btw in that text the word that they use is 活動休止 which translates as activity pause, i don't see any other word?

because i see people freaking out if it's disbandment or hiatus. but for me it's the same thing really

That doesn't look like hacking. It would be damn pointless to hack and put other artists advertising on the page. That was probably the people who manage Kamijo's website, they probably manage other artists websites and messed things up. This kind of thing happens, y'know.

Sign in to follow this