Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-DELUHI Ba.Aggy new band "Garson" has formed

ex-DELUHI Ba.Aggy new band "Garson" has formed after their session live at Shibuya REX at 2012/03/30, and they will hold their first live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/05/15

"Garson" members:

Vo.カミヤリョウ(kamiya ryou) (ex-DELUHI(Aggy))

Gt.Ryoji (SUICIDE HEAVEN-->GYZE)

Ba.Shogo (SUICIDE HEAVEN-->GYZE)

Dr.Shu-ji (SUICIDE HEAVEN-->GYZE)

still despise Aggy for what he did with Deluhi, wont even give this a shot

hope it fails miserably and he begs the other to get Deluhi back together

i was thinking how do you know it was not JURI who wanted to leave. i am thinking that just because he seems to be the only one who didn't continue music activities.

it seems more possible reason. they would just take a new bassist if he said he wanted to sing,not disband.doesn't make sence

same here :P

Not really interested in this, just like to point out that SUICIDE HEAVEN/GYZE (the same band, just a name change) is not VK but a "neo-classical death metal" band (basically melodic death I guess?), so maybe that would be of some indication about their future musical direction.

now i don't really care about deluhi honestly or interesting so much about this either but

dude seriously it doesn't make sence to disband a band just for a reason like this.

am i weird that i think it must be something else generally

i was thinking how do you know it was not JURI who wanted to leave. i am thinking that just because he seems to be the only one who didn't continue music activities.

it seems more possible reason. they would just take a new bassist if he said he wanted to sing,not disband.doesn't make sence

I thought they said it was because Aggy was the one that no longer wanted to be a part of the band. You're right though, JURI hasn't done anything since DELUHI.

yeah i thought Leda told in an intervieuw that Aggy was the one that wanted to quit, and they didnt want to put in a new bass player since they were there since the beginning,not that Aggy contributed anything to Deluhi IMO=p

but since that interview ive really despised Aggy

I'm not sure how to react to this. I mean, his bass plays were barely audible, and he didn't seem to have any prominent role in each song (unless, yes, a few) cause everything was dominated by Leda.. So what? He felt overshadowed? And then shifts to forming a new band where he can sing instead? I'm.. Disappointed.

But it would be just like that if Juri left, right? If Juri would leave they'd just need to get a new vocalist. Seeing as LEDA has lots of friends in the scene, I'm sure he would've been able to find another vocalist. Why disband if only Juri would leave? What I heard Aggy didn't want to continue with DELUHI because of musical differences. Anyway, we'll see what happens with this new project of his.

I can't wait to hear Aggy's vocal and I don't care about rumors, because if we don't know anyone's reasons to do something, we shouldn't judge them.

^i agree

hm i don't know a voice is more of trade mark of a band

maybe 2 members wanted to go

or leda didn't really want to keep the band.why don't you blame leda too.

imagine you are the soul of the band because you make all the music and a member says that he wants to leave but all the others want to stay/have nothing better to do. you just disband the band? i mean it was leda's decission anyway. you can't keep someone who doesn't want to stay for his reasons but you don't give up on your band either if you want it too much. unless someone is sick or something.

this doesn't matter really because i don't know the truth. but i don't get how people are angry with aggy and not leda too.

probably the better advise is the above. to not judge if you don't know.

Aggy always just seemed like the one that was made to be looked at and be all pretty while not really doing anything musically. Ahahaha. Pretty much the diva of Deluhi so I am completely not surprised at this. Wonder what his voice will be like.

But it would be just like that if Juri left, right? If Juri would leave they'd just need to get a new vocalist. Seeing as LEDA has lots of friends in the scene, I'm sure he would've been able to find another vocalist. Why disband if only Juri would leave? What I heard Aggy didn't want to continue with DELUHI because of musical differences. Anyway, we'll see what happens with this new project of his.

Leda isn't the kind of guy who makes a band and when someone leaves, he can just replace them. I mean, yeah, there were barely 2 songs that I ever heard Aggy's bass in but Leda and the band felt a bond with each other so one member leaving wouldn't be the same. If Aggy left for musical differences, it was for this reason, being a vocalist. But I doubt Juri had any intention on leaving the band himself. The messages on their OHP from when they were announcing their disbandment indicated that they felt they didnt want to continue without the 4 members together and Aggy wanted to leave.

Sign in to follow this