Saaam-chan

Show your Room !

Hey guys !!!!

We allready have "show yourself* and "show your piercings" and show your what ever... but we don't have it with the rooms right !?

Actually I am really intrested how some of your rooms look alike... are they freaky and Otaku like ? or Full with music Stuff ?

or just normal ?

Show me your pictures ! I am sure it will be a lot of fun ^_^

I also will up my room if this topic is rolling ~

:rawk:

the pictures i posted in the "Gear"-topic in the musicians sub-forum show quite a lot of my room, so i'm just gonna relink them here

to the left of my room-door you get this__________taking a picture from that blue couch will look something like this

Image ___ Image

changing the position to the right with still focusing on the guitar-wall gives you the back of my table/workspace which acts as a room-divider which looks like on the right

Image ___ Image

(right picture taken just now with the crappiest cameraphone in the universe...also yes, the amp isn't here right now, it's still in the studio for now)

rotating around the guitar-amp leads to the second to last corner with the bed (behind amp+desk. very important, laptop-table in front of bed ^^)

Image ___ Image

and the single remaining corner (obviously again taken just now with my primate-communication-device) contains nothing spectacular.

mainly my closet, a little pizza-oven named steven, a broken laptop-lcd hanging above the max-payne-poster and the blue couch to the right, where we started....

me untidy? why yes, how did you know?? :D

My actual bedroom is pretty normal, just a bed, dresser and all that. Most of my home is like that actually.

So here is my corner of the living room.

This desk is actually one of three and it wraps around with another two gaming PCs. The place is kind of a dump right now because we're moving so boxes and junk are kind of all over the place so I don't want to really take a picture of my home looking like it was hit by a tornado.

UPsPn.jpg

my room is a mess :( Maybe if I actually get it clean one day I'll take pictures :'D

lol.. THIS!

the pictures i posted in the "Gear"-topic in the musicians sub-forum show quite a lot of my room, so i'm just gonna relink them here

to the left of my room-door you get this__________taking a picture from that blue couch will look something like this

Image ___ Image

changing the position to the right with still focusing on the guitar-wall gives you the back of my table/workspace which acts as a room-divider which looks like on the right

Image ___ Image

(right picture taken just now with the crappiest cameraphone in the universe...also yes, the amp isn't here right now, it's still in the studio for now)

rotating around the guitar-amp leads to the second to last corner with the bed (behind amp+desk. very important, laptop-table in front of bed ^^)

Image ___ Image

and the single remaining corner (obviously again taken just now with my primate-communication-device) contains nothing spectacular.

mainly my closet, a little pizza-oven named steven, a broken laptop-lcd hanging above the max-payne-poster and the blue couch to the right, where we started....

me untidy? why yes, how did you know?? :D

This is ROCK!!!

Talk about a musician~ :rawk:

I love threads like this! :D

I shall have to take some pics of my room soon. I only have shots of how my room used to be and my apartment, but since I am back home now, a lot has changed.

Wow this thread's so quiet.

Here are some pics of my room!

my0u.jpg

^ The back of my room. Books, books, and more books (I even had to shift 2 bookshelves into my bro's room >.<) flanked by some random posters...

z1a3.jpg

^ Front of my room with my bed, working area, and a CD rack - my collection's too scattered and the rest are in a cupboard outside cuz my room's way too small...

I was going to post a picture of mine, but then I realized that I have completely changed up my room again since the last pictures I took XD. I will have to take a couple more here soon.

Thanks DarkPaladin!

I was going to post a picture of mine, but then I realized that I have completely changed up my room again since the last pictures I took XD. I will have to take a couple more here soon.

Looking forward to seeing yours :D

Here's mine.

Living room. Ignore ugly makeshift "curtains". I moved in here over a year ago, but I still need to fix that. XD Also ignore giant poster lying on floor, it's there to flatten out before going up on my wall.

IMG_5032.JPG

Living room different angle with couch and cupboard of CDs and nerdy stuff.

IMG_5031.JPG

Living room opposite angle with desk, bookshelf and Turisas flag of awesomeness.

IMG_5033.JPG

Bonus: a pic of my bedroom from last fall. Didn't bother to make new photos as it hasn't really changed much since then except it's now storing a bunch of empty cardboard boxes, because I was binge-shopping new furniture at Ikea last week.

02a.JPG

Boxes on the right are supposed to be replaced with a dresser soon-ish.

The kitchen is just a normal kitchen, so no photos. The most interesting part is probably the Assassin's Creed poster above the kitchen table. ;)

These are all relatively old...

I collect Sailor Moon stuff so there's a bunch of that all over. Photos are of my home office, it's pretty haphazard and looks like a 12yr old exploded atm, when I move I plan on actually making it look more presentable haha

Desk, some VK and Rozen Maiden posters, Half Life poster, Sailor Moon backpack and tote set.

1082124_10152180421367575_157331990_o.jp

Kozi Memento promo poster, bootleg Syndrome poster, rozen maiden poster, 2 phantasmagoria posters from Cure

1097068_10152180421677575_1955479485_o.j

Another Syndrome poster that you couldn't see in the above photo, D and Undercode posters from Cure

1149631_10152180421477575_361176594_o.jp

Sailor Moon posters and assorted collectibles. ( <3 my Sabu action figure )

1150748_10152180420737575_852163878_o.jp

More collectibles and posters (I'm missing bubbles, have had these PPG plushies for years and mother's dog got a hold of her many years ago and I never replaced her :x )

1233021_10152180421872575_2029715525_o.j

My bed + posters ♥

tumblr_n7e8xrwWPa1rnjezpo1_1280.jpg

My messy dresser & Avengers poster

tumblr_n7e8xrwWPa1rnjezpo2_1280.jpg

My graduation gifts on top of my TV

tumblr_n7e8xrwWPa1rnjezpo3_1280.jpg

and last but not least, my displays on my 'office' desk (Megaromania, teddy bears, and Bardock *_*)

tumblr_n7e8xrwWPa1rnjezpo4_1280.jpg