Sign in to follow this  
Lily

Blood European Tour

Noone posted this yet...

Blood is coming to Europe this Spring.

Kiwamu said that this is the last Europe tour of Blood. Noone knows why...

I'll see them in Vienna! Anyone else?

Bloodeurope.jpg

Probably because he pissed off all promoters in Europe (including this one while arranging the tour) so no one wants to work with him anymore? :mrgreen:

I guess it's the "last European tour" because it's just not worth it for them to have concerts abroad, because of bad economy and stuff (kinda like what Dada of Velvet Eden has been writing about recently).

He said this on FB a while back about this:

It will be the last tour in foreign countries for BLOOD. Because recently my label job is very very busy. After this tour of BLOOD in Europe, we don't have the plan to go to there. So it will be the last chance. If you think "next time", I want to say "there is not the next time"

Or he might just want to trick everyone to attend this show.

And then, there will be another tour next year or couple of years after. :mrgreen:

Anyway, hope everyone enjoy their time.

And that the band will deliver some good shows for the attendees.

Or he might just want to trick everyone to attend this show.

And then, there will be another tour next year or couple of years after. :mrgreen:

Just my thoughts TBH. He can always be then like "last tour went so well that..." Though I guess how these shows will go still have much influence whether there will be another tour in future anyway.

BLOOD died long time ago when Takeshi (best vocal) & Taichi left the band...later.. it's just a cover band. bye Kiwamu

It's not true... Their new songs are quite good!

Guest Magatsu

not at all... Hayato is way better in SATAN or his solo project.

Blood right now.. no thank you.

But I hope that I can go to the gig.. because of Hayato and DORA. I just want to meet DORA because he is a good friend of CQ. haha. XD

y do they look like versailles x pumpkin head session band on the promo pic D:

farewell terrible bands touring Europe, you won't be missed

THIS. Let's make room for the good ones now. :)

Just to let you you know: they moved the Austria-gig on 8th of april to Munich (Germany);

"AUSTRIAN AND GERMAN FANS - BIG CHANGE IN BLOOD'S TOUR! For some practical reasons, we won't be able to do BLOOD's concert in Vienna on April 8th. We are really sorry for the fans from Austria, but due to some unexpected trouble, we have to cancel this concert. Instead, BLOOD will play in Munich, @'Garage Deluxe'"

Please send this in a tweet and read his rage for the lulz. Tickets were already available weren't they? I'm not going because I don't like BLOOD, but I feel really sorry for you Lily :(

Tickets were already available weren't they?

nope, vienna/austria was -tba- until the end, there was no venue announced neither were tickets sold…

I'd say Kiwamu has nothing to do with this, seems like the promoter just did not catch a venue in time.

Yeah... but we're from Hungary and we were searching for train, hotel etc...

I'm fucking angry! How can he organize a tour like this??? He announced tour dates without venues???

And it would be on my birthday gift...

^ Multiple bands do this, and it's quite frustrating that you sometimes have to wait weeks for an official announcement :/

Just for future expectations: -tba- basically means that something is not guaranteed or fixed...

it only means it is planned or there is work in progress to make it happen - not more and not less.

I've got my own rule for that;

A concert can be considered fixed when there's a concert-entry online _at the actual venue_!

A schedule by the artist -> pretty much worthless. A schedule by the promoter -> better but take care of -tba- slots!

I only trust a concert when there's a schedule-entry on the venue-website and when there are tickets available.

With BLOOD and Vienna; there was not even a venue announced...

Guest Magatsu

Alright I'm going!! I will book a damn hotel. I already send out the reservation to the hotel. I go with a friend.

And I know a reason why this is the last TOUR. but it's still secret ^_^

Please please let Kiwamu retreat from the music business. When will you be able to tell us btw?

Guest Magatsu

pretty soon, please wait a little bit longer... and keep an eye on the blood blogs.

That's all what I can say.

Sign in to follow this