Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

tumblr_m5wq9uZp7V1qjtug4.gif

What the fuck is this shit!?

If this is what the fist one disc version sounds like I don't even want to know what the 2disc version sounds like.

What has happened with me? Why did I actually enjoy the Ruki's screaming on that first sample? lol

Yoin and maybe Kago no Sanagi reminded me of Dim (though Yoin has some synth orchestra thing). Dripping Insanity and Kagefumi are somewhat different from their other ballads - I thought both were even poppier than their usual gazette-poppyness. Attitude and Gabriel on the gallows are the aggressive shit going on - both are somewhat ok (props to Attitude for being the only song that actually incorporated some dubstep thing on it, it's that teaser song). Required Malfuction is a girugamesh Music leftover. The outro is the best preview. Interesting to note that the album tracklist goes in a almost-mirrored form.

And I'm mad because this isn't a dubstep album

Finally got home and listened to the previews.

I fucking love them and I know how bad Amazon is with previews.

I can't wait.

Y'all be trippin.

F*** me sideways that was good! Everything on there is amazing but I still need some more length from Gabriel on the Gallows before I can ascertain whether I like it or not.

My top favorite right now are DERANGEMENT, Dripping Insanity, Yoin, and Ibitsu.

Love Gabriel on the Gallows, Derangement, Ibitsu, Actitude and Required Malfunction, and I don't know why, but I like the way that ruki use the autotune xD, when I hate that thing.

I'm not a GazettE fanboy that will eat up everything they put out, but the

album sounds pretty solid so far! Personally I like the greater incorporation of

electronic elements in their style and feel that, overall, they add a more dynamic composition

and allow greater emphasis on certain parts of the music.

Instrumentally everything sounds pretty great.

Now, what truly bothers me in the previews (also [TOXIC]) is Ruki's vocals (not his voice).

I feel like they don't exhibit the level of emotion, power, or lively-ness present in their old songs. I know around the release of [PLEDGE] Ruki had some vocal issues, so maybe that's the cause for his new singing style. But it just isn't as captivating as it used to be.

Y'all be trippin.

Seriously, what up with the Gazehate? It's not perfect, but it's not so terrible either. I'm not sure if it's because the quality of their music is actually falling and mine is too, or if there are much more interesting bands out there and I'm just oblivious. If the latter, please PM me with some bands so I know what I'm missing. I'm not being sarcastic. I love the GazetTE, but there's good music beyond them.

BASS TO THE MAX WUBWUBWUB! I DON'T EVEN KNOW BUT WHERE IS MY DUBSTEP GAZETTE. FOREVER DISAPPOINTED.

tumblr_m88lb8TIsK1rpozax.gif

So ANYWAY, the previews for the first half aren't that bad to be honest, some stuff sounds promising. However when I reached the second half I pretty much sat like this:

tumblr_m88l1xBfXA1rpozax.gif

sai is not amused. The previews of TOXIC sounded promising as well when they were released and seeing as that turned out to be awful I still don't have high hopes for this.

I'm not moved either way as well. The previews sound like the same stuff we've been getting for a while. I have no doubt at this point that DIVISION could be an improvement over TOXIC and STACKED RUBBISH but I do not get all the praise. I've been planning to give this a listen all along though.

It's the same GazettE with different packaging...And more auto-tune. So I'll pass.

My sentiments exactly.

The regular edition could be a bit weird with a lot of ballad/ballad-ish songs in the middle (I sense a bigger fail than the UNTITLED-PLEDGE combo tbh), but these tracks are placed on the same disc of the so-called concept album, so I really don't get the deal with these twisted tracklists. Other than that, there are some promising previews like the first 3 songs and a few more. DERANGEMENT is my favourit yet (the 2+ minutes long radio ver. sounds really nice as well).

The GazettE IBITSU full song

http://www.mediafire.com/?odqzdkan3qhnaa2

Posted this on the random songs topic. I love this song, I think my favorite part is that part after the first chorus. The ending is so awesome too. All the parts with Ruki doing the "Whoooooaa Whoaaahooooo" and the other stuff he sings sounds eargasmic to me.

For a whopping 66 euros you'd better get an exclusive membership for the band with it. I'm still sceptical about the whole "let's make the original concept limited and then charge an incredibly ridiculous amount for it" thing, but it seems to work. Solely looking at CDJapan the limited only has around 20 copies left while the regular is not even in the red at all. This album better be great, or they have honestly lost all respect I still had for them.

I think all the discs in the limited version are supposed to have their own cases with different artwork. I do like this idea, but the high-ass price tag completely ruins it (IMO so does the DVD). It's why the regular version is selling faster. If the GazettE were American or European, this idea would've worked, because fans would only be paying $25-30 instead of $90!

I do like most of the previews, and I spend ridiculous amounts of money on music from time-to-time, but I'm not sure if I want to pay $90 for this...

Maybe it's been mentioned already in the thread, but brand new UK label JPU Records will release the European edition of "DIVISION" on 2012-10-01 all over Europe (Standard Edition only), and digital release on 2012-08-29

https://www.facebook.com/JPUrecords

As always, there will also be a Taiwan edition (Sony Music Taiwan), and a Korean edition (C&L Music).

^ if DIVISION turns out to be good I might go with the limited anyway but then buy the Korean edition, I SAVE MONEYZ.

I always buy Taiwan edition because it's cheaper than Japanese edition, but sometimes YesAsia are selling the Korean edition cheaper than Taiwan, but since I've got all their previous albums in Taiwanese edition, I'll keep buying those.

Also, the European edition turned out to be quite expensive? 19,90€ in Germany, while it's way more cheaper in UK (9,81£)... I suppost it'll be around 200 SEK in Sweden, and that's expensive for a Standard CD.

I feel like every Gazette Topic follows the same structure.

First, people say how they've lost faith, insult the band, or rejoice. Then, opinions are given about the tracklist, then comes the bashing of the previews and the comparing which eventually turns into some people liking it, then album previews, and then everyone quiets down until only a few are left talking about price and packaging details xD

I can tell you how it ends as well: DIVISION is released and everyone (including me) writes a review about how it's obvious that they're running out of ideas or that they're just not really trying anymore. But like I said, I'll be passing full judgement on it when it is released, though I'm pretty sure we're getting a TOXIC pt. 2

Sign in to follow this