zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Ever think of something and then wondered HOW your brain came up with that?

Yesterday I was cooking some hot dogs and, while watching them, had the thought of "Dear Doctor Science, why does my weenie curl when I cook it?" run through my head.

It's probably just because I have mental issues.

I'm way too lazy to make a MUCC thread rn, but I predict large amounts of butthurt from a contingent of their fans when that new song comes out. It sounds pretty awesome to me though, lol.

why do I feel so sad lately?

edit:

and recently... why is it that every time I use melatonin to knock myself out.. that I fall into a deep sleep.. but in a really bad nightmare....and I usually wake up sweating or with my heart beating...............like one bad trip......is my body saying no to melatonin?...I only took 3mg.. not like 9mg.. my regular dose...

@x_dak_x don't you have other medicines with it?

Uwa. Pr0n.

hm.. melatonin is over the counter.. not prescribed.. but yea.. as for as other medicines go.. no I don't...unless the occasional tylenol counts....-_-

why do you worry?... it makes me kind of sad you don't fully trust me... if there is anything I need to tell you I will... I'm not really sure what's making you think I'm keeping a secret from you...if I don't even know of it in the first place..therefore I have nothing to tell you ><".. unless you want me to make up something? :-/

Guest 膣分泌液

OH HALE NAW.YOU DO NOT MAKE A BITCH MOVE LIKE THAT AND EXPECT NO DRAMA.

Fucking bringing it.

wow... 3 hour msn chat with my other sister who never wants to talk to me.... wow does she have problems.......... so I find out she's depressed, has panic attacks and anxiety, crazy mood swings...is freaking out about what to take in university...and apparently wants to die *says this jokingly.. but this is coming from someone who 1 year ago used to cut herself badly....wow so much to take in....I gotta get her some help....somehow...hmm and she thew her anger at me for telling our parents one year ago about her huge shoplifting problem... I was only trying to do the right thing.. ^o) ugh.. so much drama in this house..