zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Hmm, a $3000 vacuum cleaner? Why yes, I'd love to have one! Oh...

I feel so old... my co-worker 2 years older than me just got married... and my other ex co-worker is 1 year younger than me and is pregnant....only 7 more weeks until she delivers.. I feel so fucking old -_-"...and I have so many friends moving away...so many farewells.. I think it just hit me...fuck I feel old...I even fell asleep so early.....old......when I look at my age number...no not my looks.. my age...and then my sister says "you'll be 50 when you marry" now that really makes me feel any better ^o) ..omg this freak-out should hit me in 3 more years not now....

I think the Catholic church is out to kill left-handed people. Naturally things aren't made for us to begin with, but the latin words for anything dealing with the left have some roots dealing with the devil, or going against God.

What made me think this? If you're a practicing Catholic you know that you have to shake people's hands right before getting communion. You shake with your right hand and then put your submissive hand on top of your dominant hand in order to receive. If you're left handed, that means you have to eat something that touched the hand that has all the germs on it from shaking someone else's hand. EVERYONEISOUTTOGETMEAHHH

i went to perfume store after work today,

and i tried particular Paris Hilton without buying.

I could pass the perfume store calmly without buying and that's a record for me. <3

(thoguh I don't like the smell of it, strong musk D:)

Fireworks at evening , I go wtach them

I took my camera and maybe I took picture , how knows.

Right, Kat. You found some paint and your room needs some work. Go for it! What an amazing coincidence. The universe wants me to paint my room, so who am I to argue?

I went to see Watain and during the show their singer got a "brilliant" idea to throw blood into the audience.

Pro-tip: Never wear good shirts to concerts.

They're well known for doing that, so you should have known that. I've talked to people who don't know the music of Watain that knows what happenes at their gigs.

Seeing Watain and Destroyer 666 in the end of october myself. Never got to see them, even though they've been here several times already. I wonder what they'll do this time. Last time they had some old shit there so it was smelling like a mad bitch. I know people who had to leave before they started because of the smell. Gotta love that! And they're known as an amazing live band, so I am looking forward to that.

And I will wear some badass clothes as usual. If I do get blood on it I'll wash it away. Done it many times and they always end up clean and nice as if they were new.

Today was first karate lesson in two months, and it was awesome as always :3. Still listening Repugnant and want to go back to to the gig now that i can recognize even two songs!

Repugnant rulez, if we're talking about the same, Swedish Repugnant.

I never saw them live though. They've been in this country several times, but I am a lazy fuck so I never got around to see them. I'm also too cheap to travel. But I expect them to rule live as well, even if there's only oen original member left. And Epitome of Darkness is a modern classic. What a great album!

I'm a model for class tomorrow and I'm getting over a bad cold... lets just hope my nose doesn't start dripping when my classmate is in mid-makeup mode LOL

What noise a fat person would make if they jumped out from a three story building and landed on their belly, and we are talking MASSIVE fat.

*thud!*

666bfthud.jpg