zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Guest 膣分泌液

Kidz Bop is like cancer.

But it seems I enjoy cancer.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TASTE IN MUSIC.

wow..............I nearly shit myself.....last time I checked my bank balance it was 6k......wtf I thought I had student loans haulted since I applied to another school WHAT THE FUCK my balance is $150 now HOLY SHIT IM SO FUCKING SCREWED

oh fuck me...and I still need to pay for contact lenses $30...an online order which is $100+...anime convention $30....food I'll say $10 per day?......phone bill....OMFG I'm doomed T-T

bleh, why did I fell for that guy? I mean, he already has 2 children... and he's always saying he's a bad person... what's wrong with me? D;

Guest 膣分泌液

They say I’m superficial, Some call me a bitch, They just mad cause I’m sexy, famous, and I’m rich. I brought the latest fashions and I set the latest trends, They all say I’m conceited cause they really wanna be me. So they say I’m superficial, Cause I got money. They say I’m superficial, But they really don’t know me.

wooooow religious bitch......you were my friend in school...I helped you with so much shit....im guessing until you added me on facebook and realized omfg she likes jrock (cross-dressers omg..she must be gay)... omfg she likes metal/rock (she must be satanic)......blah blah....you asswipe didn't invite me to your going away party!!!!! narrow-minded christian fuck you...(no I am not assuming...she sent me some religious jesus loves you song...what the fuck man) *for the record I am agnostic........bitch

I'm supposed to have a date with this 10 years older guy.. but I don't know if I'll go. I mean, I don't know him and I like hér though she'll never feel the same for me. -sighs-

The world is so much smaller than I thought. I never expected to run into a friend who I haven't seen in 3 years in a place like this.

there's definitely a HUGE difference between refried beans on CANS and HOME COOKING one!

I don't like mushy gushy whatever that thing was on canned refried beans, it's not good.

I like it half crushed beans so it is not too pasta-ish, now that's the real refried beans!