zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Yes' date=' neko is Japanese for cat. That was actually the first Japanese word I ever learned. XD [/quote']

i thought neko meant dog....... ;)

XD

inu = dog

Too bad the rain in brazilian's northeast is very thin and without thunders. I loved the strong thunderstorms I had in the south. ;_;

NO WAI! o.o

Hmmm' date=' not in my city.. and it's northeast too. But I can understand you, because the weather in my city is just crazy.... XD''''

Well, I love the rain too. ^^

Oh, and I don't like Gackt. I've always seen him as a japanese Sidney Magal (not that you'll understand what I mean XD). After watching to that "Wasurenai kara" live, I've decided I really don't like him.

Oh, but "Vanilla" live is funny. I forced my friend to watch to it and I thought he was seriously going to kill me then. I wonder why. xD [/quote']

...Sidney Magal sounded really cool dubbing that fat penguin in Happy Feet. XD

Dunno why, but somehow I like him. Not his music, but him. I mean, it's hilarious to see him acting, and his voice only helps it. XDD

And nothing beats the pleasure of saying "CARALHO, SIDNEY MAGAL!" randomnly when he appears.

But I still like Gackt 'cause he's one of the few japanese rockstars who do PVs with something else than the band playing with different angles and places (psh I only saw the PV for Returner and Redemption)

Your city must be awesome then. Earlier this week I could see the buildings melting due to the heatness, and we're not in the hottest months yet. And it always rain here in the summer, but the rain is hot and it leaves the day even hotter than it was before.

Gladly I live near the beach, or I'd burn everyday in downtown.

Gladly I live near the beach, or I'd burn everyday in downtown.

Ah, that explains something then. o.o

My city is not on litoral, it's actually surrounded by mountain ranges. So there are many waterfalls around here and all that stuff... it's not supposed to be a hot city, actually... it used to be really cold. On winter, it's still kind of cold... x_x

And my city is not awesome.. that crazy weather is not good for anyone's health, and I ofter get ill because of that. -__-

We also have strong rains with thunderstorms.. just like last sunday... ._.

Some months ago we had a really strong one.. a part of a bridge kind of came down during that rain, and some other things too... (walls too..)

I don't like too strong rains, but I don't like if they are too thin either... -.-

Yes' date=' neko is Japanese for cat. That was actually the first Japanese word I ever learned. XD [/quote']

i thought neko meant dog....... ;)

XD

inu = dog

indeed, i know probably less than twenty words in the language now....

i'd love to learn more though, i want to become fluent in a couple of languages.

I have a stalker.. and his name is Takeru the Jrocker.. :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

i was a stocker...... but that's different methinks.

:D

idk.. this one is pretty bad.. or well.. he has it bad.. XD

Oh yes. Stubborn as hell. Me knows xD (not really)

Mules are also the dudes who carry your stuff everywhere. Mwahha >:3

"The porter humped the luggage up the stairs".

Dictionary definitions never get old.

Man.

Why Murphy prevails over the world?

R-15 was doing wonderful covers for their singles

dd52877662.jpg

42c5771a7f.jpg

and, JUST when I decide to buy their new release, they come up with something like..

b7adf87cbb.jpg

WHY? *cries*