zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

*mumbledespairsrayozgazettolammumble*

I'll keep repeating that mantra untill my soul and ears are clean.

I'll chace away the evil.

*bonks Prismador*

No matter how many things I agree about with you, that I can't agree about xD

Gackt? Were is this world going to? lol

I just found out that Mignon mens cute in french O___o

(Weird thing 'bout that is that we have... Erm... Chocolate eggs called Mignon here ^^;;)

Gackt? Were is this world going to? lol

I just found out that Mignon mens cute in french O___o

(Weird thing 'bout that is that we have... Erm... Chocolate eggs called Mignon here ^^;;)

so...........

filet mignon means "cute filet?"

^ I don't know what was in my mind once, maybe I just wanted to scare myself to death.

I was standing out in a thunderstorm, even though I'm seriously afraid of thunder (I have bad memories of that too XD) I just rampaged out there in cold rain and tried to not be afraid :´D

I love the rain and i like standing out in thunderstorms too xd cuz the nature is so purty ...but then when the lightnening starts coming down i realize shit i need to go inside and look on from my window.

Hey, I like Gackt too. XD

The fact that most Gackt fans are screamy fangirls doesn't means that he can't put out epic songs like Deep Forest, Redemption or Returner.

And I love the rain too. :]

Too bad the rain in brazilian's northeast is very thin and without thunders. I loved the strong thunderstorms I had in the south. ;_;

Too bad the rain in brazilian's northeast is very thin and without thunders. I loved the strong thunderstorms I had in the south. ;_;

NO WAI! o.o

Hmmm, not in my city.. and it's northeast too. But I can understand you, because the weather in my city is just crazy.... XD''''

Well, I love the rain too. ^^

Oh, and I don't like Gackt. I've always seen him as a japanese Sidney Magal (not that you'll understand what I mean XD). After watching to that "Wasurenai kara" live, I've decided I really don't like him.

Oh, but "Vanilla" live is funny. I forced my friend to watch to it and I thought he was seriously going to kill me then. I wonder why. xD

lol vanilla live is extremely scary xD and i haven't liked him since i first got into J-music period. He and ayumi hamasaki almost completely turned me off of japanese music T_______T thank goodness for DAI..

*is unbelievably TOTALLY BORED right now*

i wonder if my dad will bring kfc home for dinner... so i don't have to cook dinner! XD

yes, i know *hits herself on the head* bad girl! bad girl! kfc is very very very bad for you! go and write lines! *pouts* don't want to! XD

what if guys get periods too........? XD

i need chocolate...... hell, i want a Subway ^^