zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

YEEEY! It's snowing right now =^.^= Okay, it's not that great because the snow is going to melt as soon as it came. And if it stays that means we are going to have winter sports in school TT__TT

Holy snap!

You have snow already?!?!?!

I want snow!!!

XD

But you play winter sports in school? that's pretty sweet, all we did at my school was play indoor sports, lol. It can't be that bad! XD What ones do you play at least?

Well, we only have a little snow now, and like i said it's going to melt soon for sure, so not that great.

Winter sports are bad :/ We have skiing & ice skating mostly and in a special sport day we have snow boarding and such :''O. Skiing is the worst sport of all ;;___;; I wish we could have only indoor sports too. It's not nice to be outside when it's like -15-20°C :/

Well, we only have a little snow now, and like i said it's going to melt soon for sure, so not that great.

Winter sports are bad :/ We have skiing & ice skating mostly and in a special sport day we have snow boarding and such :''O. Skiing is the worst sport of all ;;___;; I wish we could have only indoor sports too. It's not nice to be outside when it's like -15-20°C :/

I fsking LOVE skiing!!! XD

I also rollerblade, so I think Ice skating would be kind sweet, lol.

But the is pretty damn cold, lol.

I'm assuming by skiing you meant cross-county?

cross-country

I stopped cross country skiing a while ago, but some times I'll still go out with my dad's skis.

Oh, and Zombie, your bandwidth was exceeded! XD

Well' date=' we only have a little snow now, and like i said it's going to melt soon for sure, so not that great.

Winter sports are bad :/ We have skiing & ice skating mostly and in a special sport day we have snow boarding and such :''O.  Skiing is the worst sport of all ;;___;; I wish we could have only indoor sports too. It's not nice to be outside when it's like -15-20°C :/ [/quote']

I fsking LOVE skiing!!! XD

I also rollerblade, so I think Ice skating would be kind sweet, lol.

But the is pretty damn cold, lol.

I'm assuming by skiing you meant cross-county?

cross-country

I stopped cross country skiing a while ago, but some times I'll still go out with my dad's skis.

Oh, and Zombie, your bandwidth was exceeded! XD

LOLRUS-1.jpg

lol i hate foobar =/ i tried to use it when my itunes wasn'tworking but it was very mean to me *pats her precious itunes* i think i'm just to used to the ease of itunes and i've forgotten the way other players work.

I doubt you'd hate it if you made PV rips sound as good as the studio versions.

I can hear TSUBASA as loud as White Prayer. XD

lol but i can hear TSUBASA as loud as white prayer on itunes too xD actually i don't have that problem some of you guys do of hearing things in different volumes o.O except that the single version of squall i had played extremely loud on my ipod though >_>

i'm freezzzzzing...and i've run out of coffee ;__;