zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

dammmmmmmmmmmmmm

being excited for new music releases sucks at this time of year bc school starts too

This is what I imagine would happen if people in my tech communication class in high school decided to make a video game, procrastinated for weeks and then just went "Screw it, let's just hand in what we have." the night before the deadline.

ETA: Apparently that Jesus is from a video greeting website where you send the guy a script and he'll say whatever you ask him to and send you a file of it. Which explains a lot. These kids are gloriously lazy. Oh Canadian teenagers.

Edited by violetchain

THEY FOUND US.........

Lulzzzzz. Strange they picked Insanity Injection and Dadaroma. I would expect videos that have a lot more views and weren't as recent, more like that GazettE one. 

Lulzzzzz. Strange they picked Insanity Injection and Dadaroma. I would expect videos that have a lot more views and weren't as recent, more like that GazettE one. 

It was obvious they were going for the shock value of those videos xD

It was obvious they were going for the shock value of those videos xD

I can definitely get that. XD But I mean, there are others with shock value that are a lot more well known. It felt as if they asked a person who frequents here. lol

I was playing a rhythm game and 24 minutes into Art Of Life then my portable hard drive just decides randomly to unmount itself -.-

That blows, on another note Art of Life is so amazing

lol you could have taken less classes doe

College just wasn't for me. I was taking classes for a degree I didn't find interesting. Didn't make sense to go into debt to earn a degree for a job that would have made me miserable.

Edited by Hakari

lthat's why I'm not a dog trainer haha

Did ya name him after Hachiko, though?

I've considered shibe (yes, I know it's spelled shiba but shibe just sounds funnier) for a long time because they're absolutely stunning and because of the unique noises they make, but I've heard they might not be too good in households with multiple dogs, and I've already got two corgs. Also apparently you can't keep them off leash, because their prey drive is so great that if they see a hare they bolt and never come back. 

Your shibe is stunning though. :3 Good work. Keep up the wow.

So happy I dropped out of college.

College just wasn't for me. I was taking classes for a degree I didn't find interesting. Didn't make sense to go into debt to earn a degree for a job that would have made me miserable.

i'm here with ya on that, you're not alone. :)

Did ya name him after Hachiko, though?

I've considered shibe (yes, I know it's spelled shiba but shibe just sounds funnier) for a long time because they're absolutely stunning and because of the unique noises they make, but I've heard they might not be too good in households with multiple dogs, and I've already got two corgs. Also apparently you can't keep them off leash, because their prey drive is so great that if they see a hare they bolt and never come back. 

Your shibe is stunning though. :3 Good work. Keep up the wow.

Yes it was from that famous dog. It was also the easiest name my niece and nephews could remember (they play with him A LOT).

Shiba Inu are equal rivals to the Husky, in terms of beautiful coats and appearance.

This video is a year old, and he's actually a little bigger compared to the average Shiba (the red sesame/white colored ones tend to be a bit bigger).

They are very comparable to cats, as they do not move around too much and spend their time inside laying down. 

They are potty trained right off the bat, so that is nice. Hachi would rather blow his organs than piss /poo on my floor, but he'll bark something fierce to make me take him out.

They do hold tempers lol so don't piss them off lol. My hachi knows I hate it when he rubs against me because of his fur, and purposely does it after I annoy him.

They are very arrogant animals, and it's not that they won't get along with other pets but the fact that they aren't getting the attention they feel they deserve.

They are VERY loyal animals. If I were you, if you decide to get one, let it roam around your home when its a puppy. They are very smart animals and will remember all their surroundings, so it's kinda hard for them to get lost. 

That being said, they will use that against you too haha. I can't tell you how many times my hachi would run off and make me chase him, only to lose him and find him at my doorstep.

Yes it was from that famous dog. It was also the easiest name my niece and nephews could remember (they play with him A LOT).

Shiba Inu are equal rivals to the Husky, in terms of beautiful coats and appearance.

This video is a year old, and he's actually a little bigger compared to the average Shiba (the red sesame/white colored ones tend to be a bit bigger).

They are very comparable to cats, as they do not move around too much and spend their time inside laying down. 

They are potty trained right off the bat, so that is nice. Hachi would rather blow his organs than piss /poo on my floor, but he'll bark something fierce to make me take him out.

They do hold tempers lol so don't piss them off lol. My hachi knows I hate it when he rubs against me because of his fur, and purposely does it after I annoy him.

They are very arrogant animals, and it's not that they won't get along with other pets but the fact that they aren't getting the attention they feel they deserve.

They are VERY loyal animals. If I were you, if you decide to get one, let it roam around your home when its a puppy. They are very smart animals and will remember all their surroundings, so it's kinda hard for them to get lost. 

That being said, they will use that against you too haha. I can't tell you how many times my hachi would run off and make me chase him, only to lose him and find him at my doorstep.

The thing is, that my other corg is already like a cat. She doesn't really care about people other than the intermediate family and she definitely knows her worth, not letting other animals step all over her without being bitten. She's a bit grumpy as well, not tolerating much bullshit. Except from me and my mate. We can twist her into pretzels and she'll just smile and lick our faces.

I've only ever once had a dog run off from me, and it was after a hare. You think a dog with such stubby legs as corgi wouldn't be able to keep up with a full sized, adult hare, but there he was, running after it like a sight hound. Until he lost it in a forest and then came straight back to me. My little lady wouldn't even think about leaving my side for more than two minutes, so I've got absolute trust in her. And my boy will come back... eventually... when he's done with whatever.

I'm still not certain. I might want a shibe at some point of my life, but to be honest, nothing quite steals my heart like a fluffy corgi.

CLXWtvF.jpg

(Fluffy on the left, normal on the right)

So I've been planning on getting a third corgi, a fluffy, and naming her Noodle.

Hehe they're both great animals. Funny how one is very furry and the other is not lol.

My shiba is just low maintenance (other than the fur), hence why I brought him home.