zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

4 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

You really have to fix that 9 key, wow. 

I can do $10 bucks a groom sure lol.

actually if you just let me chill with your shiba I'll do it free of charge lol

16 minutes ago, ArtFart said:

actually if you just let me chill with your shiba I'll do it free of charge lol

That can be arranged lol he gets lonely sometimes.

19 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

That can be arranged lol he gets lonely sometimes.

Bring him to Acen next year so he can be a prop for my panel LOL

Asian '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''beer''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

:  ^ (

So close just need my 3 things to come

On July 30, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Hakari said:

If you believe people are inherently good, then you haven't worked in food service.

。。。

Edited by vanivani

1 hour ago, sairensu said:

Kinda feel like I suck at relationships.... :/

Most people do, except the select few that get really lucky early on.

1 hour ago, JukaForever said:

So who actually has successfully said they are leaving MH forever and actually never came back?

Well there was that one guy from scandal heaven who said that he would leave after a certain date and as far as I know he hasn't he been back since. He doesn't count though, because he was only here for a month or two. He is best remembered from this legendary thread 

I think we have several professional quitters at this point. (You know who you are.)

Don't know anyone that actually made a major impact that left for good but I know several that have put and kept their activity levels very low compared to earlier.

all that ''IM LEAVING U GUYS'' drama............. for nothing.................. AGAIN

C O M E D Y G O L D 2 K 1 6

Good fucking riddance.

That post is the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this forum. Jesus.Fucking.Christ.

On anotoher note, totoday was the official first day for a lot of the new school kids, and as I will continue working with the first graders this year I had to be there. Can't stand these type of days, can't stand talking to parents and all that shit. But I ended up shaking hands and introducing myself to no less than three parents, which is three more than last year. Progress! But seriously though, I'm not much of a handshaking person even though I know it leaves a negative first impression on 'em all. But they'll soon learn to love me like last years first graders' parents did. Happy days.

Or is it?

Somebody out there was actually retarded enough to ship a record IN A FUCKING BUBBLE MAILER. The sleeve was bent severely on every corner. Record itself unscathed. If you wanna add bubble wrap padding, fine whatever, but it's common fucking knowledge to ship a goddamn record in a goddamn RECORD MAILER BOX!!! What a goddamn fucking moron! I should have offered that seller $3 instead of $25.