zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Users with Lycaon avatars are the best lovers. This is fact.

Your avi goes "thats right, look back at it."

anyway today has been interesting....

I'm mad Lycaon just put on a show for the magazine and the official look is that boring one.

you guys saw that right the royals got the count down to new years gig at style wave for obvious reasons. but why did hiro have to but his slimmy hands on yuuki, like fall back mutha fuckah. anyway  akai ringo sounds great live and zero looked nice. ichiro voice is a tad corny. hasaki voice all deep.

oh as a treat to true fans we get our first full demo version at the end (shadow). and since i was working out i  let it play and born's son of a came on, he sung like wingsworks.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dsun5_lycaon-stylish-wave-countdown-14-15_music

I spent my near years eve going to the cinema with my girl watching The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies, then went home for some beers before we left to the stable to take care of the animals there. Well, my girlfiend did most of the work while I spent my time there cuddling with the three ponies and the cat. Those ponies are the cutest animals ever.

18122015.jpg

tumblr_mf20oaa5WP1qirf51.gif

i had a dream i was riding a ride that when tho my house and stuff and lycaon's shadow was playing

in the background wtf

i listen to it so much that its in my dreams now..

i had a dream i was riding a ride that when tho my house and stuff and lycaon's shadow was playing

in the background wtf

i listen to it so much that its in my dreams now..

its a good thing though

I must change my avi to Satoshi next. I can't see any love for him in the Lycaon 'new look' army (reserves the Satoshi one). Satoshi, you ARE loved, okay?

i think i'll wait till the album to reveal Yuuki-sama's full title. one can never be too careful

i cant