Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

DIR EN GREY's Remastered & Expanded Album "UROBOROS"

It seems like they've updated the tracklist again, and the amount of songs is now 15 tracks:

1. SA BIR The longer "Live" version

2. VINUSHKA

3. RED SOIL

4. 慟哭と去りぬ

5. 蜷局

6. GLASS SKIN Japanese lyrics

7. STUCK MAN

8. 冷血なりせば

9. 我、闇とて・・・

10. HYDRA -666- From the "DOZING GREEN" single

11. BUGABOO RESPIRA The hidden "a capella" track from the Limited Edition "UROBOROS" box-set vinyl disc.

12. BUGABOO

13. 凱歌、沈黙が眠る頃

14. DOZING GREEN Japanese lyrics

15. INCONVENIENT IDEAL

Source: Official site http://www.direngrey.co.jp/newrelease.html#remaster

ugh RESPIRA just sounds like a 4 WD Tamiya car,

or at least that's what reminds me of, Dio Spada, Respira, Astute etc LOLOLO

but i am guessing this may be an SE. Could be wrong though.

Thanks for the updated tracklist!

I think BUGABOO RESPIRA might be the Kyo vocal solo thingie that was only a bonus track on the vinyl version.

edit: thinkin' about this:

uICpOJFkPgU

It has now been revealed that "BUGABOO RESPIRA" is the hidden "a capella" track that was featured on the Limited Edition UROBOROS Box-set Vinyl.

pfft

pffft, this thing is turning more and more uncool.

what the hell were they thinking?

Well, it was probably something like 'MONEY MONEY MONEY' but.. Yeah.

Guess they just wanted it to sound really polished and loud like DSS and release it for the new fan base they've worked to acquire ("false metal" fans and such ). I can understand why they are re-releasing it for the following reasons: New releases always garner a little attention and albums work more for their advantage overseas than singles I think. It's more for the new fans and the average Hot Topic dweller and not so much for the old fans, but the extra tracks like Hydra -666- are included to make the deal seem better for the people who own the original Uroboros but are considering to get this one too. And even though I got nothing to back this, I feel like they prefer the production of DSS, but they like songs of Uroboros better ( Like the Uroboros titled live coming soon, which is confusing to say the least considering a new album was just released ). Maybe that's why they feel like " They want to do the album justice ". Also Kyo's growls on Uroboros were pretty bad but the production distorted them enough to make them bearable, so I understand why they would want to re-record those too.

Thanks for the updated tracklist!

I think BUGABOO RESPIRA might be the Kyo vocal solo thingie that was only a bonus track on the vinyl version.

edit: thinkin' about this:

uICpOJFkPgU

Oh my God, that makes me want to buy the album and break the disc in half.

Sign in to follow this