Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

DIR EN BRO

"I'm not complaining, but this blog can be very offensive. Different people have different opinions and yours don't always match others, sometimes they can be really.. mean."

OLOLOL

All in that : TRUE

+ 500, except for the parts that are lie

All I keep thinking while reading this is "is that you Will?".

Yeah, it must be him. Or his "bro". :lol: Who else would refer to Dir en grey as "MY Dir en grey" (capital letters included), and would constantly fanboy over how deep, emotional, difficult and heavy they are.

If this is how a "real and sensible" Dir en grey fan looks like, I have little hope left for Dir en grey fans as a whole. :wat:

I did like the one with the k-pop though.

Well, I give him the benefit of a doubt that he's just being intentionally polemic, because obviously you don't get much attention on the internet by being ACTUALLY sensible. But if he really means all of what he's writing - and I haven't even read all of it - then he's just as deluded and obsessed as the fangirls he rages against.

tumblr_lpbxnjwDkI1r0f9m7o1_500.gif

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tumblr_lpbwkivRYZ1r0f9m7o1_500.gif

this though.

^I have a shitload of everything in my library, even kpop. Still don't think that Dir en grey are classified as "pretty boys" though. :P

that said, the blog is funny to a certain extent...

NOT YET. Some of this shit is really offensive but I just try it to see as some failing trolling attempt. Nothing in there is even remotely funny.

Half of the blog is true, the other half isn't.

Whoever is updating that blog, he's trying to troll everyone. The older fans and the 14 year old fangirls. And no, the statements themselves are not funny. But the reactions of easily offended people are!

Sign in to follow this