Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UCP new band has formed

I've never liked Arc. and wtf. Why disband if you reform the same band with another name. And why all this neo-vk bands. I want some old school vibe. I am really, really disappointed. and I am totally NOT excited for this. Plus, both name and look is ridicolous. They look sparkly like Edward /wtf is written/ Cullen. And the name seems a hip hop band's one.

Well, all of the excitement are just really gone with the thin air, ain't it?

And inb4,

comment anything, just remember, be civil and stay classy. :)

Well, sorry for all of you who've decided this band sucks without ever hearing it just based on the members and their former band. Sucks to be you.

I'm going to enjoy my happy day of finding out my favorite singer is coming back with more R&B songs like Sora. Itsuka.

And none of you can ruin my perfect mood. ^-^

If you don't know why they decided to do this then obviously you don't know Arc very well.

Well, sorry for all of you who've decided this band sucks without ever hearing it just based on the members and their former band. Sucks to be you.

I'm going to enjoy my happy day of finding out my favorite singer is coming back with more R&B songs like Sora. Itsuka.

And none of you can ruin my perfect mood. ^-^

If you don't know why they decided to do this then obviously you don't know Arc very well.

1) lol

2) dont need to hear it to know it's going to sound like arc...well...because...the members are the SAME as arc. so no 'sucks to be you'

3)why so defensive?

4)Good for you

5) we weren't trying to ruin you, you took it apon yourself to be offended.

6) we dont know arc very well, no. We dont want to.

As much as I like Arc (yeah, I LOVE bands with *awful* vocals), I just think that forming a new band is not so good idea - just reform your old band already and we will wait for possible changes in your music :)

Mods should intervene right now since I can smell the possible flaming war out there :|

My shout before wasn't because I give two shits about Arc FUTURISM BOYZ - it's to let everyone in this topic know I'm watching.

I'm not the only one either, so if anyone fancies a shiny warning added to their profile feel free to continue.

This seems counter productive :| You kind of lose your trade mark you built as Arc and I don't know how Japanese fans are but obviously most Western fans are pretty disappointed. Do Japanese fans get excited for this kind of goofy shit? Then again, maybe this is the best for them? Wasn't Arc not that popular over there anyway? So the band thought the best way to go about it is reboot under a new name and start over hopefully gaining some momentum and build up a fanbase they couldn't do under Arc?

Well whatever the case I liked some Arc songs but not a lot. I will probably check out their first release to see if it will blow my mind and changes this era of Visual Kei ~

This seems counter productive :| You kind of lose your trade mark you built as Arc and I don't know how Japanese fans are but obviously most Western fans are pretty disappointed. Do Japanese fans get excited for this kind of goofy shit? Then again, maybe this is the best for them? Wasn't Arc not that popular over there anyway? So the band thought the best way to go about it is reboot under a new name and start over hopefully gaining some momentum and build up a fanbase they couldn't do under Arc?

Well whatever the case I liked some Arc songs but not a lot. I will probably check out their first release to see if it will blow my mind and changes this era of Visual Kei ~

I think you're pretty spot on.

Arc was initially fairly popular, but they suddenly changed styles and went through an awkward musical puberty that lasted years, so I think they actually spent most of their career having few fans. (And God knows they're unpopular with foreigners!) Restarting like this will give them more of a chance to gain momentum like you said (and I think the Japanese are more forgiving with theoretical bullshit moves like these).

I also think it has to do with the fact that Arc was formed by those same members when they were like 17 or something, and anyone is going to change a ton from 17 to 24 (or whoever old they are). So I'm sure just wanting to shed that baggage was part of it as well.

However, although I can kind of understand their thinking, it's still sort of a bullshit move. The only good thing I can say is that I'm glad KISAKI didn't announce this and draw it out for months and months; there wasn't even talk of a new band until about a week before, which lessens the disappointment a little.

Arc .. FUTURISM・BOYZ ..

same members ... What's the point !?

maybe they are changing their music style now !

Sign in to follow this