Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

New adventures + other busy stuff etc etc etc etc....

So yeah, I am gonna leave for Norway tomorrow (on Wednesday)....

*insert a lame joke about sumostig's homeside etc etc here*

(honestly though, I have no fricking idea about current location of sumostig, and I don't give a heck about it since I am visiting the capital side (Oslo) + some place called Holmenkollen ("the birthplace of "Black metal okkvltism" :wat: ")

Mayhem/Burzum fans might know the whole idea behind this okkvltism-thing

(p.s. I had a free place for friends of mine but no one accepted my offer or so, bleeh, you can travel freely with me if you want to, I won't mind ;) )

And I might come back next week, see you around then MH folks! ;)

(P.S.S. I wanna apologize for my trolling/insults here, I am quite sarcastic guy you see - gotta do something with it :wat: )

^ Yeah, bad time to be traveling to Norway!

But I believe it was an attack on one specific area (a shooting at a youth camp), so I'm sure Pretzels is fine.

^ It seems there happened two attacks - that shooting and a bomb in city. According to this, the bomb was in a building of Council of Ministers. Many people got hurt and many has died.

yes there is two attacks indeed.

So sad to see, my thoughts for everyone in there.

and hope Pretsy is well.

^ It seems there happened two attacks - that shooting and a bomb in city. According to this, the bomb was in a building of Council of Ministers. Many people got hurt and many has died.

That's terrible! :(

It seems there's a lot of political upheaval or something in Norway right now.

^So do I. I actually thought he was the one to blow the place up in the first place

Hello folks (I am still in Oslo, just made another visit in hotel's comp room...)

As you might have heard about it, Yesterday's massacre shook Oslo for hours .

Apparently the main suspect was some Norwegian fundamentalist/christian/psycho in cop's clothes, what a douchebag.

How about me? I am all fine with my family here (yes, it was a family trip :| )

I witnessed the hot-spot case from like 400 meters away (it was quite dim due to the constant smoking after the sudden bang (that sounded like a huge wall falling down with a full force) - I shall report about it abit later, all I can say for now is that it has become a Ground Zero-ish zone, with barking guard dogs and special forces....

So you don't need to worry about me! Thanks everyone for your support and care - and btw, I congratulate the new mods of MH, you were the right nominees - keep up the good work ^^

I'll be coming back to Finland sooner or later - see ya in da shoutbox!

Pretsy

P.S. yo Disposable/Blumbe - did you enjoy your time @ Tuska open air ? Folks seem to be quite happy about it :o

glad to know you're safe too

I wanted to travel to Norway (yeah, i'm a whore for the "trve" black metal) but how things are... I think I'll wait a lil bit more...

yo Pretzy, take care... seriously :)

Okay now I'm back home :P

Thanks everyone for your support...and oh, why do I keep repeating the same thing all the time? :D

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

p.s. is sumostig okay? His frands, reply please

Sign in to follow this