^ provider module, manson.fr and manson wiki are quite updated.

Especially the former one, many members of official board also joined there.

I see that they tried to do some words play again with Children of Cain. :mrgreen:

Well, i saw so much Chinese references here.

The background seems like a Yin Yang symbol.

With the Yin part starting to invade the Yang

I can start making essay about the philosophy behind it.

This is pretty exciting.

But i just wonder that hair cut he had with him.

It's so..., trendy. :mrgreen:

Hmm preview sounds interesting... kinda like a cross between the High End of Low style and something more...mechanical? (no, I don't mean the Mechanical Animals album, just saying that it's kinda monotonous xD) We'll see.

Cover art is not much, lol. But nice photo anyway. :) Looking forward, only 2 more weeks till it drops! (and hopefully the video too)

Awesome!! Finally a release date! :domo:

...not sure how I feel about that song though, sounds kinda tired/boring at first listen. Maybe it'll grow on me later, I dunno.

edit: oh didn't notice it at first, but what the radio played is a good minute shorter than the actual song! Just realised that. :lol:

And now the radio rip is floating everywhere :lol:

It's been world wide TT on twitter too, reaching #1

People are excited, that is good! Really good!

It took a few plays but the song really grew on me.

Can't wait for the full length version :)!

Oh god that was horrible. The " AH AH AH " is a pathetic excuse for a hook and probably the most used trick in the book, while composition wise it doesn't even have the dept of a puddle.

It's so sad that more effort went into picking some Chinese symbols for the logo.

Yeah, that new single is disappointing. It sounds like some filler track from the High End Of Low. I really hope the rest of the album isn't like this. I love bands that put effort into their artwork, lyrics, music videos and everything to do with their music, but none of that really matters when the music itself is lacking.

Cooking Vinyl has officially confirmed May 1st as a release date for the North America. the rest of the world will receive Born Villain one day earlier - on April 30th.

the label also added a proper Radio Edit version of No Reflection to its' YT channel:

fuhgWXg4rw4