since bootlegs are not copyrighted I think it's okay to share them.

some nice dude recorded four australian shows. sound is pretty much above average.

enjoy.

www.pfthm.net/mm/Audio/mp3/2012-02-24-Brisbane.rar

www.pfthm.net/mm/Audio/mp3/2012-02-26-Sydney.rar

www.pfthm.net/mm/Audio/mp3/2012-02-29-Sydney.rar

www.pfthm.net/mm/Audio/mp3/2012-03-02-Melbourne.rar

"Shock rocker Marilyn Manson has revealed to MTV News that his new album will feature the musical talents of Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp.

Manson exclusively told presenter Joel Dommett (pictured) that the Pirates of the Caribbean actor plays drums and lead guitar on a bonus track they recorded for his eighth studio LP, Born Villain.

Speaking of their collaboration - rumoured to be a cover of Carly Simon's You're So Vain - The Beautiful People singer revealed: "We did a cover version together of a song which we thought was ironic for each other,”

Manson continued: “He played drums and lead guitar, and I played guitar and sang. It’s a bonus track on my record and the video will probably be us looking at each other like a mirror.

“Johnny’s son Jack – whose birthday I’m gonna be performing at – was in the room and he actually played on the song too. It’s pretty cool.”

While nine-year-old Jack will have Marilyn Manson singing happy birthday to him in a few weeks, his older sister Lily-Rose could be receiving a new pair of shoes from their family friend.

The 43-year old explained: “I met Johnny when I was 19 when I was an extra on 21 Jump Street. I bought his daughter her first pair of high heels when she was wearing diapers, so we’ve been friends for a long time.”

Marilyn Manson releases his new album Born Villain on 30th April."

-from mtv uk-

well look at that, interesting...

as for the echo-show with rammstein, not so sure what to think about that, the "echo" is sort of a laughable emberassing crap-award/show (plus rammstein's pyro-guy recently died)... well, maybe manson+rammstein can pull it off

more to come guys!

here's a somewhat confirmed tracklisting for Born Villain:

01. Hey, Cruel World...

02. No Reflection

03. Pistol Whipped

04. Overneath The Path Of Misery

05. Slo-Mo-Tion

06. The Gardener

07. The Flowers Of Evil

08. Children Of Cain

09. Disengaged

10. Lay Down Your Goddamn Arms

11. Murderers Are Getting Prettier Every Day

12. Born Villain

13. Breaking The Same Old Ground

Bonus Track: You're So Vain (Feat. Johnny Depp) (Carly Simon Cover)

omg pistol whipped, what kind of animosity is this?! :lol:

Will he wear that grills and hip hoppy attires again then?

joking of course!

^ Not sure if I like this or not...

Edit:

Watching the Echo right now... can't wait for the performance...

Haha, came here to post these but it seems you were quicker. :D

I like 'em, they're pretty nice. Though I miss the times when a little more thought went into his album art (well, we'll see the inside when it comes out!).

Loved the Echo performance even though I was hoping for something more.. spectacular?

this, although it was really hard to stand through all the crap up until their performace, :xxx: german television/music/entertainment is just such utter garbage it's not even funny anymore...

LOL I totally forgot to watch it (as I suspected of myself in advance :lol:).

edit: found it on youtube (it's all over there now xD)

X6i3YkYOjCc

Loved the Echo performance even though I was hoping for something more.. spectacular?

this, although it was really hard to stand through all the crap up until their performace, :xxx: german television/music/entertainment is just such utter garbage it's not even funny anymore...

It was the first time I watched the whole show and some of this was just embarrassing...

Does anyone know why Till wasn't there?