There will be premiere of 4 new songs in full by Monday on SPOTIFY.

We are getting:

The Gardener

Murderers Are Getting Prettier Everyday

Pistol Whipped

Slo-Mot-Ion

Okay, I couldn't take it, and listened to the four new songs (but just once, don't wanna overplay them). xD

Brief thoughts:

- Pistol Whipped is really dark/sexy, actually could have been a bit longer. That guitar part before the last chorus is glorious!

- Slo-Mo-Tion is pretty nice too, similar atmosphere but more...slow-motion, lol.

- The Gardener I can't really make up my mind about yet. The spoken-word style of the verses is interesting though.

- Murderers...etc is like HOLY SHIT. xD This song has balls! Straight up reminded me of songs like 1996 or Burning Flag.

So far this is shaping up to be more than promising! Only a few more days to go~~

So far Pistol Whipped has been my favourite out of the new songs we got so far, followed closely by Murderers (...)!

This album is going to be great!

Slo-Mo-Tion is great, better than the iTunes preview I've heard.

Meanwhile Murderers doesn't sounds as expected, probably the most boring song from the album.

I was having high hope with that song, but the full thing had changed my mind.

All other songs just great. So this album really need to be in our CD shelves, it's so worth it!

Japanese listeners tend to play it real safe and not leak/upload that much, as I observed. But then again, seems like some stores in the US have it already too, so hmmm...

Well in any case, my bet is that we might hear it by the weekend or something (I hope xD).

Also I heard that apparently there's no booklet, just a fold-out digipack case? How lame is that? :? I know, it's the music that counts and stuff, but awesome artwork and lyrics are what I buy most of my CDs for. To have that "sitting down and blasting the album while flipping through the cool booklet and reading the lyrics"-experience. I'll still be happy to get the album in the mail in a few weeks but meh...this just makes me wanna download it the first instance I find a leak. :lol:

I'm on the fence of whether or not to buy the album. It may come down to the price...I highly disliked No Reflection. And I checked out over-neath the path of misery and I liked the music, but Manson's lyric's are still lacking. The last Manson album I felt where he was still really on his lyrical game was Eat Me, Drink Me. And I want artwork and a booklet too.