Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

My Mom got mad at me on Facebook.

I'd get the same reaction if only my dad on fb xD

i don't know how casual is your mom, but you can always joke and say sorry.

It always works for me :P

Hope things shaping up soon for you and Mom.

I got everyone on facebook. But they couldn't care less about what I type :P I'd rather typ my personal opinions on things like Tumblr/Lastfm/Twitter though. They don't know anything about that :P haha

I got everyone on facebook. But they couldn't care less about what I type :P I'd rather typ my personal opinions on things like Tumblr/Lastfm/Twitter though. They don't know anything about that :P haha

This

Lol, my parents swear more than I do. My father anyway. If he hits his head or something, hell brakes lose, something along the lines of "GOTTVERDAMMTE ELENDE SCHEISS MIST PISS KACKE!"

Lol, my parents swear more than I do. My father anyway. If he hits his head or something, hell brakes lose, something along the lines of "GOTTVERDAMMTE ELENDE SCHEISS MIST PISS KACKE!"

Same here.

My mom says way worse stuff than me as well. ^^ Which is why I only go on FB in certain circumstances because I don't want to see the epic fail that spews from my family. <3

I went out to eat with my Mom on Monday and she totally dropped the f-bomb at the restaraunt. What the heck?!

Anyway, I sent a reply to her message with "Sorry, I'll knock that shit off."

This isn't the first time she got mad at me over cursing on Facebook. :bunny:

Amen.

And the one time I upload a topless picture to facebook: my whole family could not stop talking about it! I mean really, it's not that big of deal since my cousin posts pictures of himself with !!REDCUPS!! all the time (with no shirt as well I might add), why can't I do a slightly revealing picture?

And the one time I upload a topless picture to facebook: my whole family could not stop talking about it! I mean really, it's not that big of deal since my cousin posts pictures of himself with !!REDCUPS!! all the time (with no shirt as well I might add), why can't I do a slightly revealing picture?

LMAO. My mom rips me a new one if I so much as say "shit" in front of her, let alone on facebook (which she is on but I refuse to friend family/people who are past a certain age) but she curses like a sailor. She also balks at the thought that I drink sometimes though I'm perfectly legal to do so. I'm pretty sure both are just because she doesn't want to entertain the idea that she's getting old.

^This plus the object he hit his head on is going to die :D

Don't you know that you need to put your family on limited profile XD

One of my aunts added me on FB, I added her back. Of course, I post status with a lot of swears or inappropriate content in them sometimes, so she posted on one of my status about how I shouldn't post this kind of stuff on my facebook. I told her to unfriend me is she didn't like it, it's my facebook, I do what I want :D

Sign in to follow this