Sign in to follow this  
arya92

DELUHI Best Album 「VANDALISM」 Release

DELUHI++departure+full.jpg

DELUHI will release their last best album before disbanding.The release date will be put up on ??2011.07.27】

Tracklist:

1.Orion once again

2.HYBRID TRUTH

3.Baby play

4.シェイド

5.Vivid Place

6.黄泉??譲り葉

7.Rebel:Sicks, Shadow:Six

8.LORELEI

9.s[K]ape:goat

10.Two Hurt

11.G.A.L.D

12.REVOLVER BLAST

13.新録未発表曲 (Newly recorded unreleased track)

※Production and recording are currently underway. And will be remastered.

※There will be change of tracklist,currently unfinalized.

※For more information and will be announced any time soon.

They have a crap ton of songs they could be on this "best of". I wish they'd go with how RES did with their best-of and release a bunch of tracks on one good compilation.

Well at least we get one new song before they disband :( I'm still really sad about this. I loved this band, but their most recent work was lackluster... Here's to hoping the new song is a good way to go out.

I don't get this. Why on earth release a "best of" instead of a double/tripple CD with all their stuff included? Doesn't make sense to me.

They have a crap ton of songs they could be on this "best of". I wish they'd go with how RES did with their best-of and release a bunch of tracks on one good compilation.

That whole fan voting thing was a joke since there was no Anima Mundi. [Then again, they never said how many tracks they were going to let the fans choose....] And the fact there was no remastering or rerecording didn't help, since a number of songs desperately needed it [Vision of you...but that wasn't included = =].

Still, baby play & rebel:sicks do not belong in place of NO SALVATION and FREEDOM [opinion...?].

Also, the new song better be their best ever. Though since it's subject to change, it may not even appear [joking]...actually, screw all the old songs and just release an album and forget this whole disbanding thing ever happened.

Okok. Still, there's 2 versions of Two Hurt & REVOLVER BLAST, so they should have specified.

This is one hell of a shitty tracklist. No Ivory and Irony? No LIVING DEAD? No Recall? And yet there's Shade (one of their worst songs imo) and s[K]ape:goat? Passing on this.

mm really curious for the new song, got all of their stuff so far, so will probb buy this

still hate to see them go

Lol at least none of their last singles is included. Maybe they realized they were a huge failure.

Except for the epic "The Farthest".

Lol at least none of their last singles is included. Maybe they realized they were a huge failure.

Except for the epic "The Fartest".

fix'd

And I think this is the worst idea ever. Just liking 2, maybe 3 tracks out of this. 5 bucks new song is as shtty as departure or shade.

i suppose, more people will actually feel saddened,

if the new song is just as good as they were before last 3 singles.

but i will see, we will.

They should have put all there songs on there best album on 2 discs, That way it will be easier for the fans to get a copy of them.

And maybe a last Pv to go with it. Sad to see them go.

really 2nd that! love to see a new pv with the new song

and i really hope there will be a last live dvd

their lives are so awsome *too bad i wont ever see that-_-*

uh, sorry but who's the guy in the middle all grey?

IS that Juri? :shock:

eitehr he had so much foundation on or the angle.

But eh looks cool there.

Cool cover art, too.

Well, saving the best for last, i guess?

Sign in to follow this