Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Versailles new album "Holy Grail" release

ever since jasmine you retired they suck T_T

^

It's not bad! It's just another match. I didn't say it was bad. And with weak one I meant it was a rather weak argument :)

I hope my post won't start a shitstorm :lol:

Oh no not at all because I thought maybe you where saying that moar singles is better then moar albums. The way I looked at it more singles equal less songs but more albums would be more songs :D

LOL! XD Wow! Sai, no offence, but if you weren't being sarcastic, you should go see a psychiatrist, because paranoia and schizophrenia can lead to death. Anyway I love the new look!

lolwut

HOLY GRAIL album tracklist (Taken from Yuki's blog):

CD(全13曲??録)

5.Remember Forever

10.Love will be born again

12.Faith & Decision

these three, makes me think of some melancholic singer album,

say Celine Dion or Sarah Brightman.

tacky :lol:

I kinda wish Love Will Be Born Again will be something like Zombie off of Noble.

That'd be very cool :mrgreen:

LOL! XD Wow! Sai, no offence, but if you weren't being sarcastic, you should go see a psychiatrist, because paranoia and schizophrenia can lead to death. Anyway I love the new look!

lolwut

My point exactly :lol:

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]

01.MASQUERADE (PV KAMIJO ver.)

02.MASQUERADE (PV HIZAKI ver.)

03.MASQUERADE (PV TERU ver.)

04.MASQUERADE (PV MASASHI ver.)

05.MASQUERADE (PV YUKI ver.)

06.MASQUERADE (KAMIJO interview & special making)

I can't believe they're releasing 5 PV versions on a single DVD. What a step down. What a shame.

ooh, so many types of videos?

seems repeating formula of the Vampire film for Ascendead Master they did before.

I guess all PVs for MASQUERADE will also be connected one to another then.

ooh, so many types of videos?

seems repeating formula of the Vampire film for Ascendead Master they did before.

I guess all PVs for MASQUERADE will also be connected one to another then.

Actaully, I think the PVs might be similar to those of Kiryu's (I'm not sure if any other band does this) where the entire video is focused on just one member throughout it's entirety.

e.g.

lgCKSacZ3lA

Or, as you've mentioned, it's possible that Versailles will have all the PVs connect to tell a story or something?

O! that make sense too, so every fans of every members can have enough oggling time :wub:

or probably these two theories combined? o, there's so many possibilities :D

^

I'd go for the KAMIJO ver. or the one with the making and the interview if you're not interested in specific member shots.

Though KAMIJO is most :DUUR::DUUR: -able

As much as I hate this multi-type crap, PV's aren't usually a big selling point for me, since I'll watch it 2 or 3 times and never touch it again. Now if they had lives on limited edition and then all the poster/booklet stuff on the deluxe edition?? Then I would have a dilemma, haha.

But as it stands:

2 new PVs

I just thank Juses that at least the CD's have the same tracks. If they start pulling that 1 extra song on each type crap for the next album, I'll punch Warner in the nuts.

^

It's MH , what did you expect? If it gets too out of hand Champ will show up with her superawesome modzz/adminzz powerz and call out a warning.

In all honesty... that was VERY (and I hate to use this word but...) GENERIC.

I don't mind if they keep playing the same style of music over and over but at least change the songs. This one recycles a lot of melodies, especially the vocals, from earlier songs.

Hopefully there's more new stuff on the whole album because this Masquerade song is not good enough.

Coming from a huge fan of them: Masquerade seems like a half-assed mix up of "Philia" and some indistinguishable Lareine song. I'm praying that the whole thing will be better, but as of now it's a bit bland. It doesn't sound bad either, just uninspired.

Sign in to follow this