Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Versailles new album "Holy Grail" release

Usually previews don't do much justice anyway.

Especially if it's fucking Amazon. Remember how bad the previews for D'espairsRay's Monsters were? Granted the album wasn't spectacular, but the previews made it seem much worse... Perhaps it's better to go into an album with a fresh mind.

Perhaps it's better to go into an album with a fresh mind.

Not for me. I practically lose sanity waiting for samples.

Not having samples is very un-Versailles. Remember the website they set up for Jubilee with the picture of a chorus and all of the songs nicely arranged around a clock? I was hoping something like that would have happened again. I'm also surprised that they didn't release the PV for Vampire either, especially since it's supposed to be the theme song for a movie.

It's funny to me. Like. Noble had previews up, Lyrical Sympthy had that video released, Jubilee was a fucking event... Holy Grail just seems.... Like they don't care about it? It's weird. They always have samples... I'm growing curiouser and curiouser. I bet they have something huge in mind.

I hope they do and that this is no sign of them postponing the release. I loved the Jubilee event though, they even had a truck promoting it!

they even had a truck promoting it!

That was awesome haha. I loved that truck and the website, the whole thing was awesome. I wonder why they're not doing... anything.

I never heard the samples before the Jubilee album release, seeing as I wasn't that long a fan when it was released. Maybe the reason they're not doing anything is because Holy Grail has less emotional meaning. Jubilee was their first major album, and was apart from that also a respectable work for Jasmine You. And somehow when I think of Jubilee and think of Holy Grail, Jubilee gives me a more special feeling, music excluded.

I understand not holding as big of an event for this album as they did for Jubilee but not doing anything is a whole different ballgame. They haven't even updated their OHP to indicate they're releasing a new album.

My dad is lovely, he promised that we'll order limited edition :3

Btw, have you noticed Kamijo's creepy gaze on MASQUERADE PV @ 1:43? It's so... creepy... ;__;

I think I have a reason to watch this PV now. Usually Versailles is EXTREMELY hit-and-miss with me, but Kamijo looking like that...I'm sold. :DUUR:

I have a bit of a thing for creepy stares and weird expressions.

^I want to see those so bad right now.

this

Well, the previews are just some short clips mostly LOL

All sounds very Versailles, no drastic change or experiment whatsoever.

Threshold sounds good, as well as Vampire and DRY ICE SCREAM too, it catches me the most.

So will be fun to hear i guess. Can't wait for the full release!

I just know how the cover look like from the same source too, though btw.

Looks interesting.

Yeah... unfortunately CDJapan's "samples" are just the first 45 seconds of the song.

Still, glad to hear something! I won't go into any spoilers, but I'm really looking forward to the full tracks.

Sign in to follow this