Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Versailles new album "Holy Grail" release

Versailles should just stop releasing previews of their PVs, as they only serve to cause controversy! (Their choruses tend to be the weakest parts of the song)

Fo sho! I think the chorus is probably the weakest part of the song but everything else I loved! The video was a tad bit too cheesey, not even cheesey in a good funny way. :emo: Glad I went with purchasing the regular edition.

The only redeeming thing from the PV is the gif this person made.

t2Spy.gif

Amazing, perfect better than all your favorite vk bands and non vk bands. Bitches be jealous and pressed.

I purchased the deluxe edition, because I just want to spend money and I think that I did the right choice lol

Oh, the full version is better than I expected, but for some reasons those fast solos don't get to me anymore.

After Philia was afraid that Kamijo's voice is dead now (baaad vibrato etc), but in this sons his voice is more powerful than ever!

Looking forward to the album now

They are getting better and better

I might like Masashi-era Bearsigh even more than their LS-Noble -releases

Looking forward to new experimental tracks à la Desert Apple

Versailles should just stop releasing previews of their PVs, as they only serve to cause controversy! (Their choruses tend to be the weakest parts of the song)

Fo sho! I think the chorus is probably the weakest part of the song but everything else I loved! The video was a tad bit too cheesey, not even cheesey in a good funny way. :emo: Glad I went with purchasing the regular edition.

t2Spy.gif

As soon as I saw that part, I figured someone would make that .gif. We should be friends.

To be honest this song is amazing! Just can't wait for the whole album. Kinda rebirth ov Versailles!

t2Spy.gif

THOSE WERE MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY WHEN I SAW THAT PART. KAMIJO WALKING LIKE A PIMP. This is so funny to me because I also found this to be a rather...unique walk during the PV. Apparently I wasn't the only one

Hopefully they come near before the 12th. I leave on holiday that day. I need to see Kamijo again. And not make him cry this time :lol:

There's something about Versailles World Tour 2011 on KAMIJO's blog, but those are only Japan dates that start on July 31st and end August 28th. So I think if they were going anywhere else it would be after the Japan Tour. That would be most logical. But since it's a 'World Tour' I suppose they're gonna tour outside of Japan.

There's something about Versailles World Tour 2011 on KAMIJO's blog, but those are only Japan dates that start on July 31st and end August 28th. So I think if they were going anywhere else it would be after the Japan Tour. That would be most logical. But since it's a 'World Tour' I suppose they're gonna tour outside of Japan.

Yes! It's on others members blog too.

And last year, the announce was the same "JUBILEE WORLD TOUR" and Japan tour dates only... so let's wait <3

World tour?

Finland dates will pop out - that's for sure (it would be a deadly sin for them if they skip fennoscandia)

Hoping for excellent songs off that album so I can enjoy the possible future gig of theirs (if I only can afford it :? )

t2Spy.gif

THOSE WERE MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY WHEN I SAW THAT PART. KAMIJO WALKING LIKE A PIMP. This is so funny to me because I also found this to be a rather...unique walk during the PV. Apparently I wasn't the only one

I rise my eyebrow when I see that part... Yeah, its quite funny...

Masashi Bass tapping are AWESOME! Moreover, I making that part as my ringtone, so I can listen it everytime...

I don't listen to them but after watching MASQUERADE,I was amazed by their improvement. Love it!! Kinda excited for the release!!!

lol @ da cat.

Sign in to follow this