Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DELUHI will disband

if this still put on after 2 days, then i'll totally believe it.

But it's not like we didn't have the premonition isn't it?

Those talk they did before, and one of them now going solo. Yeah....

But they've been going downhill on last consecutive singles especially,

maybe they just don't feel they connected to each other they way they did anymore.

perhaps if this true, it will be for the best.

Regardless of it is is a april fools joke or not, the fans will still be shitty, if it is a joke, then the fans will have already all commited suicide. The remaining ones will hate them for playing such a cruel joke.

FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're one of my fav bands!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

It's probably an April Fool's prank. The timing is way too convenient. I wouldn't be surprised if this was some marketing ploy to get them promotion for their next single.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if this was true and they actually did decide to disband. Nothing they did after Visvasrit/Mahadeva/Jagannath stuck with me in the slightest and their latest 3-single campaign spree wasn't very good. I hope Leda does dissolve this project and start a better, non-visual one with members that can play their instruments, since DELUHI was a failed experiment.

Although just stating now that if it is an April Fool's joke, it's an extremely thorough one.

Would a VK band actually joke about this?

Panic Channel did this once, announcing that PANIC*ch would be disbanding, leaving only their dark-side active.

I don't know about DELUHI - there's plans for a last tour on their website, which could be easily modified tomorrow to an announcement of a revival tour instead in case it's all bogus. Also they didn't even reveal which members are leaving, what kind of VK band does that? They always make things like that sheer clear for the drama. lol

Well if it's a joke, it's a pretty elaborate one... I don't think a band should joke about stuff like this, especially in such an official manner but whatever. According to English translations, it's Aggy who wants to quit (if this whole thing is true, at least, lol).

If it's not a joke then, well, I saw it coming. And actually I don't feel sad or anything, even though I listened to them for years. Maybe not that surprising though, considering their latest music wasn't at all what I began listening to.

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. Please let this be an April Fool's joke. They need to redeem themselves during this hiatus, not disband. But if it isn't a joke, I'm surprised that they'd joke about this.

It's probably an April Fool's prank. The timing is way too convenient. I wouldn't be surprised if this was some marketing ploy to get them promotion for their next single.

This. I'm sure they wouldn't do such an announcement on April 1st, even they should know the meaning of that day. I bet tomorrow they will announce a new album or new single ;)

Anyway, pretty hardcore for an April Fool's prank :D

Sign in to follow this