Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

What's the most embarrassing CD(s) you own / ever bought?

^ Gib it 2 me den

Which one? I'd rather make modern art out of them or something.

The Him one, unless it's the Dark Light since I already have it :<

No, it's Razorblade Romance I think. It has the most pathetic emo lyrics I've ever read. Why do you want to listen to terrible music? I won't enable your bad habit.

Besides it's back home far from here, so I couldn't give it to you anyway.

Which one? I'd rather make modern art out of them or something.

The Him one, unless it's the Dark Light since I already have it :

No, it's Razorblade Romance I think. It has the most pathetic emo lyrics I've ever read. Why do you want to listen to terrible music? I won't enable your bad habit.

Besides it's back home far from here, so I couldn't give it to you anyway.

I actually have a few tracks off of that album and I didn't like any of them either :lol: Ah well.

I think if I can un-ironcially stomach Maria Cross, then HIM shouldn't be your biggest concern. Sappy and over-produced, yes, but I don't take their lyrical content seriously enough for it to bother me. "Good" and "bad" are something people will never agree on *pulls the wings off of a butterfly by his lonesome*

We didn't delete any posts. If you posted something and it didn't show up, post it again, the board sometimes eats posts, we're looking into that already.

Why was my post deleted?

ah, dissappearing post syndrom again? It sometimes happen with the first post on a page... don't ask me why

I think if I can un-ironcially stomach Maria Cross, then HIM shouldn't be your biggest concern.

just made my day

anttituiskuensimmainen.jpg

anttituisku.png

I was 9 or 10 (can't remember for sure) and a fan back then. D'':

But... I still like Antti Tuisku. :'( Even if people say he sucks. :PPP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbNx5utnADg is that him?

he's rather cute, and musically there's a lot of stuff waaaay more embarassing (k-pop to start with lol)

not kind of stuff I'd listen, but it rapes my ears much less than generic mtv stuff

I'm not sure what you mean, but no. There's a singing contest called Idols (There's one in USA too - I think there's a lot of versions out here) He "only" became third, like scoozie said, but is the most popular. Sadly, there's a lot of people who don't like him because he's homosexual.

I think that was the only Idols I've liked here (where he was), there was amazing guy in this year's Idols, but he left from there. (Good for him, as Idols always ruins every singer's image, only Antti Tuisku has done well with it. (Ok, there's Anna Abreu too, but..... she sucks)

I haven't ever heard about Antti Tuisku,

and haven't check the videos posted yet (internet slow atm).

Is he having the same genre with Per Gessle?

I like Per Gessle and his duet, Roxette :D

Like, ultimate guilty pleasures.

I'm not sure what you mean, but no. There's a singing contest called Idols (There's one in USA too - I think there's a lot of versions out here) He "only" became third, like scoozie said, but is the most popular.

Oh okay, I was confused by scoozie's post and thought it was a project called Antti Tuisku with varying members, kinda like morning musume lol

Sadly, there's a lot of people who don't like him because he's homosexual.

I thought Finland wasn't much homophobic? (except for the old Kallio crowd, still deep in the closet, and stuff)

Finland is probably the most homophobic country in Europe, if you don't count the iron curtain, of which i have no 100% knowledge.

And Kallio rocks. All hoods in Helsinki suck compared to us.

t3q6yAjCgrE

(I'm ruining my image now. :( ... Even if it's pretty much ruined already. :P)

The first band I ever saw live. o/

I own many "embarassing" CD's posted in this topic (such as Antti Tuisku's 'Ensimmäinen' and Green Day's 'American Idiot'), but this one is above all:

big.jpg

:oops:

big.jpg

:oops:

And I was just talking in facebook, how I love the nostalgia-feeling when I hear this. XD 3

MAIJA HII, MAIJA HUU, MAIJA HOO, MAIJA HAHA, or how it goes...

FYI, that was waaaaay before Rihanna made that one song. This one is from 2003 I believe. Weren't these guys Romanian?

FYI, that was waaaaay before Rihanna made that one song. This one is from 2003 I believe. Weren't these guys Romanian?

yeah I believe they were.

and I know I should be really ashamed, but I still listen to it on my iPod I just love those songs from my childhood! XD

I thought they were Moldovian.

That song was actually so cheesy I kinda liked it when it was a huge hype several years back. And it gave birth to the Numa Numa Cat so it's not all bad. :D

Nothing is wrong from numa numa song, i tell you. Nothing! :lol:

btw, this reminds me with another embarassingly awesome viral dance songs, like Asereje, Macarena, Scatman and Lemon Tree

I MISSED THOSE DAYS! xD

btw, this reminds me with another embarassingly awesome viral dance songs, like Asereje, Macarena, Scatman and Lemon Tree

I MISSED THOSE DAYS! xD

OH GOD, I still remember the "dance" of Asereje! Damn, now I have to listen this again. ;__;

Also, Scatman always, always, ALWAYS gets stuck in my head. ALWAYS.

I MISSED THOSE DAYS! xD

still love them :lol: classics. I even have las ketchup's cassette :D

and then levan polkka :D that was hit :D

I found these amongst my belongings a while back and must have blocked that phase out of my memory, because I have no idea when or why I acquired them:

CD-JESSICASIMPSON-IRRESISTIBLE.jpg

jessicasimpsoninthisskin3ys.jpg

:urg: :urg: :urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg: :urg: :urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:

Sign in to follow this