Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

What's the most embarrassing CD(s) you own / ever bought?

It isn't the worst thing ever but yes I would classify it under bad. It probably sticks out to me though since it was in the mist of many an amazing purchase, so it's badness is clear in my mind. If you want though I can up and send you a link and you can hear for yourself =3 Also it's worth noting that they released something after the album I'm referring to, between which quite a bit of time had passed iirc, so they may have gotten better since.

hehe, sure :) Which release are you talking about then?

I remember the awesome discussions with my parents wether Bill was a boy or a girl.

I thought everyone educated their parents with Brian Molko approx. 10 years before TH even popped out?

I remember the awesome discussions with my parents wether Bill was a boy or a girl.

I thought everyone educated their parents with Brian Molko approx. 10 years before TH even popped out?

Strangely enough my dad could immediately tell Brian was a guy when he saw him for the first time D: My parents' main argument in the Bill discussion was that he painted his nails (which of course a boy would never do).

cd1.jpg

Yeah, I know it's childrens cd, but I remember when I listened it when I really little. (Like my older sisters did and so on) It's so nostalgic, but I must admit it's the first thing I hide when someone is browsing my cd's. :PP

And the thing is, I bought it last year. :DDD

t3q6yAjCgrE

(I'm ruining my image now. :( ... Even if it's pretty much ruined already. :P)

It isn't the worst thing ever but yes I would classify it under bad. It probably sticks out to me though since it was in the mist of many an amazing purchase, so it's badness is clear in my mind. If you want though I can up and send you a link and you can hear for yourself =3 Also it's worth noting that they released something after the album I'm referring to, between which quite a bit of time had passed iirc, so they may have gotten better since.

hehe, sure :) Which release are you talking about then?

Reverb. The intro is misleading cuz it sounds good and like I said the music isn't too bad (it deteriorates a bit as you go through the mini-album tho) but the singer is beyond what one would call tone deaf lol. I think their recent thing was a single called Entrance. At any rate I'll send it to you whenever I get back onto my own computer.

cd1.jpg

Yeah, I know it's childrens cd, but I remember when I listened it when I really little. (Like my older sisters did and so on) It's so nostalgic, but I must admit it's the first thing I hide when someone is browsing my cd's. :PP

t3q6yAjCgrE

(I'm ruining my image now. :( ... Even if it's pretty much ruined already. :P)

NOOOOO THERE GOES MY CHILDHOOD D:

MOST ANNOYING SONG EVER

GODDAMN FINNISH SONGS FOR CHILDREN >: | *slapping his own head*

I remember my father once asking me a few years back whether I liked TH, because after all I was "into that andogynous stuff".... by which he probably meant Placebo/Suede/Marilyn Manson though, which I was listeneing to as a teenager. :lol:

Strangely enough my dad could immediately tell Brian was a guy when he saw him for the first time D: My parents' main argument in the Bill discussion was that he painted his nails (which of course a boy would never do).

haha that's cool :D

but Brian had his nails black too hehehe, I guess they looked like really manly black nails -

KbHkwrGgsoA

sounds like miyavi's dokusou album mixed with some late eleanoora rosenholm

it's not that shitty, but the guys look quite self-embarassing :X

I remember my father once asking me a few years back whether I liked TH, because after all I was "into that andogynous stuff".... by which he probably meant Placebo/Suede/Marilyn Manson though, which I was listeneing to as a teenager. :lol:

ughhhh, I'm glad my parents have never been aware of TH existence

I wouldn't be witty enough to tell I like androgynous stuff that actually has balls a couple of years ago, lol

haha that's cool :D

but Brian had his nails black too hehehe, I guess they looked like really manly black nails -

KbHkwrGgsoA

Well, he was introduced to him during their BFTS-era, so the nails don't count anymore :D Guess my parents have never even heard of them before though.

Am I the only one who got into them after his teenage years? D:

I get a Miyavi-vibe out of this weird Finnish song too by the way :D Better than German children music if you ask me.

Was never embarassed of my childhood CDs though, it's more like I'm really proud of my awesome Pokemon and Dragonball soundtracks ;D

k2e2b9.jpg

Still think Durch den Monsun has a nice melody though :oops:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

But... I still like Antti Tuisku. :'( Even if people say he sucks. :PPP

Hahah, you see, it's really embarrassing to have Antti Tuisku in my CD-shelf while other CDs are black metal/goregrind/deathgrind. :''DDD And when I try to hide them, people find 'em anyways so I don't even bother to hide them anymore... :''D I think I should just throw those Antti CDs away.

Hahahahah nice! Finnish people dominate this thread.

FINN POWERRR!

Sign in to follow this