Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

What music can you never delete from your MP3 player?

That would be: the GazettE, Versailles, Blu-BiLLioN, SPYAIR, D'espairsRay, BORN, Perestroïka, Nega, Rayflower, Kanon×Kanon. ^_^

For me ~

Kuroageha

vellaDonna

Wintersun

Bear McCreary

Arkona

Lamiel

Lustair

MIRAGE

I'm always rotating KEY PARTY and Soleil bands on and off my player.

I thought I would update but since I last posted this Lamiel, Lustair, Mirage and all those fun little KEY PARTY and Soleil bands have all been replaced. Congrats to the survivors. :llama:

But I've honestly haven't listened to anything from vellaDonna and Kuroageha in months except for stuff I've played in the Turntable room.

I actually update my mp3 player/phone all the time due to it's minimal memory capacity (2GB? Not enough for me dawg + 16GB memory cards are goddamn expensive) but there are some recent artists that I have saved for a long time:

1. Kuroyume (was it way too obvious, folks?) - Nakigara wo, b-sides, Cruel, Feminism and Drug Treatment (Mayoeru and Fake star don't work as everyday albums for me, way too *conceptual* - Corkscrew is my least favorite by them)

2. Lady Gaga - some songs off BTW

3. LM.C - Wonderful Wonderholic (due to it's Pierrot-ish tracks)

4. ViViD - THE ViViD COLOR

5. Various pop artists (Currently my long time favorite Gwen Stefani and *the cool guy from N'SYNC* Justin Timberlake)

6. One nu metal band (Usually either Deftones or old school Korn)

(7. Kiyoharu/Hitoki solo (best of-hits)- yes yes yes I have a huge Kuroyume-related obsession, take that! :P)

Luna Sea (Period and Eden), Laputa (Kagerou and Emadara), some Vocaloid songs covered by NicoNico singers (so much happy and energetic! works best when I'm asleep in the morning or bored in the bus).

That would be D, SID, some Versailles songs, Gackt's Redemption, the GazettE's DIM and Kagrra,

My mp3 player is 4 years old and it has 2Gb

but I always have something by Kagrra and Baiser ;)

have 8 gb because I'm currently using my phone for music (so around 1 gb is taken by pics and similar stuff) so I change my playlist quite often

But on all the devices I've used, I've always had a song or two by Bergerac. Not because I like their music too much, but because I have some special memories related to that band. It's usually something from Sixth sense mini, and a few other songs.

Other one is DOG inthe PWO's Halcion candy. Right now I have I believe their full discography in my phone, but they haven't always been my fav band, it's just halcion c that I loved always always since it was released

and, a lot of plastic tree and mucc.

I have an Asian music mp3 player and an mp3 player for the other music because I have too much music to combine those two, so I'll list them separately:

Asian-

Dir en grey (all of it)

Kagrra, (all of it)

Alice Nine (Sleepwalker, Blue Flame, Armor Ring, and Dead School Screaming)

-OZ- (All of it)

Kaya (Hydrangea and Chocolat) <3

Other-

Alice in Chains (All of it asdfgfds)

Depeche Mode (All of it)

Pearl Jam (Riot Act)

Mindless Self Indulgence (Never Wanted to Dance)

Sweeney Todd Movie Soundtrack

I love all of my music, though.

^ Sweeney Todd and MSI FTW!

Kagrra, - All

Matenrou Opera - All

D - All

the GazettE - Most of it. I can live without some of their songs.

Aicle. - All save like 4 tracks

Malice Mizer - All from Gackt and Klaha.

Mox Dix Mois - Juka era over Seth although I am liking Seth more.

Non Japanese

Oomph! - All

Lafee- All

Thousand Foot Krutch - Most

Queen - All. How could you not love Queen?

I love all of my music and would not have it, if I did not like it. I delete my American Music before I delete some of my International music.

I don't ever need to delete anything tbh. My iPod has about 112 GB so I can fit all my music in there.

I have approximately 381GB worth of music (near 60,000 songs), but I only have a 1GB mp3 player that holds roughly 130 songs! LMAO! ;D

So yeah, I don't actually use my mp3 player very often, but whenever I do update it, I usually keep a few songs by Land of Talk on there...Elizabeth Powell <333333

>almost 400GB worth of music on computer.

>has a 1GB mp3 player.

>buy a NEW one.....

if you can afford a HDD (Impliying your HDD is a 1TB lulz...) that has enough space for all your shiz + your apps/pics/fapmaterial/etc etc + your OS.. i don't see how you're still stuck with a ice age mp3 player... :/

at least if you do ever buy one get yourself a iPod Classic (160GB)... might not be big enough but atleast you'll have some space durr

PS: and why on earth do you have over 9,000 +songs ??

I have 250+ gigs of music on my pc. Just got rid of my 32 gig ipod touch 4th gen now that I have a smartphone which has better audio playback quality but only 16 gig.

Songs I'll never delete in my player are:

Dir en grey - Yokan | THE FINAL | Asunaki Koufuku, Koenaki Asu | RED...[em]

LUNA SEA - KISS | Desire | Unlikelihood | gravity

D'espairsRay - DEATH POINT | TRICKSTaR | dope

RENTRER EN SOI - STIGMATA

girugamesh - puzzle

SIAM SHADE - Kumori Nochi Hare

abingdon boys school - Kimi no Uta | ATHENA

the GazettE - PLEDGE | 13STAIRS[-]1

Nightmare - message

Aucifer - Regret

Mami Kawada - Asu e No Namida

Maon Kurosaki - Kimi to Taiyou ga Shinda Hi | cold bullet blues

Trust Company - Dreaming In Black & White | Finally

Skillet - Under My Skin

Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds

Survivor - Is This Love

Anberlin - (The Symphony Of) Blase'

Yuya Matsushita - foolish foolish | Naturally | Mr. "Broken Heart" | 2 of Us

Various memorable video game / anime OST tracks

Sorry for the long list there. ^^;

Deleted most of the Vkei bands I had on my phone

All that's left is

New School Vkei ~

DELUHI - Will always be one of my favorite Bands.

Matenrou Opera - Always gotta love these guys for some awesome vocals

A (Ace) - Currently one of my favorite Vkei bands, Doing something different for a change

GALEYD - Another favorite band of mine I must have on my phone

SIGNAL - Sucks their Drummer left but I still listen to them all the time!

Old School Vkei~

Aliene Ma'riage - One of my ALL time favorite Vkei bands must have!

X-Japan - Another favorite!

Hizaki Project - Gotta love those guitar solos!

KUSSE - AMAZING

Well that's it for Vkei stuff.

Most of the other bands I have on my phone are Post-hardcore, Transcecore, Metal-core, 70's Metal, Viking Metal, Symponic Metal Etc.

Everything. If its on my 160 Gigabyte Ipod it passed my initial screening test and I like the music enough to keep on my pc and MP3 player. I have about 90 gigs of music right now.14,000 songs and increasing. The only time I've deleted songs is when I replace 320kps space whore rips with my own transcoded 192kps rips. Yeah, I know "technically" it's of lesser quality but I'm satisfied with the end result and don't want to run out of space too fast and then have to get another Ipod.

I regularly rotate music on my phone since its storage capacity is only 2GB of size, but there are certain artists I usually let to stay for awhile, like Big Bang, MBLAQ, 2NE1 and EXO - those I'm never tired to listen to whenever I'm on the road.

My Ipod can only store 16 GB... I may be buying one with greater capacity in the future as I'd also like to have a lot more of my music on my MP3 Player. Even though I 'm not listening to all songs (it would be impossible anyways) I like the feeling of having them all gathered at one place.

There are a lot of bands I never delete from my Ipod, which are DIR EN GREY, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Christian Death, Moonspell, La'Mule, The Cure, D (and some other).

The GazettE, Alice Nine, DELUHI, GALEYD, UVERworld, Versailles, Vistlip, ViViD(even though they're music isn't getting any better), D, BORN, Sadie, Matenrou Opera...the list goes on. I have a huge love for rock and metal and great guitar work so I could never delete them. I have a 32GB iPod

I have 4Gb mp3 player and most of my friends say that it's huge and ask "Have you even listen to all of the songs? That's so many of them. How is that even possible?" /facepalm

Yes, most of them own 1 or 2 Gb mp3 player.

Aandd the music I can never delete?

Umm, Lee Bo Ram - Cheu Euh Geum Ja Ri Yeh and the GazettE - Chizuru

Sign in to follow this