Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

What music can you never delete from your MP3 player?

since I have very little time now (because of under hard working) and only rest for a while now, I really need some great sounds in order to give myself a relief.

I have a 40G mp3 player so far and I never pick up single track from separated albums.

for VK, 

D.I.D. and Para:noir for sure, lynch (2013-now), Deathgaze (2012-now), AvelCain, XodiacK, Lustknot (2012-2013), Dir en Grey (2009-2012), xTRiPx (2013-now), Girugamesh (2012-now), GHOSE, CodeRebirth, Cocklobin (2012-2014), AWOI (2013-2014), OZ (2009-2013), 12012 (2012-2014)

for others,

Breakdown Of Sanity, Asking Alexandria (2007-2011), Woe Is Me, Buried In Verona, Allay The Sea, With One Last Breath, Of Mice & Men (2009-2012), Miss May I (2009-2011), The Word Alive, The New Age, Time Traveller, Dayshell, and more......

source: seeing my mp3 player and writing this.

Every Japanese track pretty much. So... everything I already have on my iPods. xD I honestly can't delete any of it, I just end up buying more mp3s if I run out of room. But some I'd definitely not ever delete because I've got either all/most of their discography on it are GACKT, T.M Revolution and Hyde. VK bands such as Lycaon and MEJIBRAY too, as well as Awoi and 9 GOATS BLACK OUT. I just can't remove any and all of the stuff I have of these guys. I actually have more J-pop unremovable ones haha.

D'espairsRay - 闇に降る奇跡 is probably the only one I can never delete tbh. Not that I'd like any of the songs in my mp3 to be deleted, but that particular song is just waaay too important for me.

Sign in to follow this