Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

M-H Trombe will be indefinitely on hiatus

nooo don't be on hiatus. not you too. (together with all the bands xD)

:oshi:

hope to change your mind.

-just because i don't comment in news doesn't mean i don't care. about smaller bands

- that credit thing happens first in downloads. not only in news. this was always a subject and always will be,many times heard people stop posting because of this. there will always be people like this in the internet, but there are people who care too. so don't punish us because some people are stupid.

-but they are funny the stupid comments. although some of them gettin on my nerves. :xxx:

edit: forgot to write. i always wonder how you do it though. are you friends with every jrocker that exists in ameba and read every post they make. or something

Worst news ever, you were the ultimate source of all news.

People is going to notice this even if they are not fammiliar with MH.

Anyway feeling confortable with the place you are putting so much effort into is more important than that. Take care.

Also I hope you were not irritated by any comment mad by me, if so I am really sorry, it was not my intention.

Also he's is right on people only caring really about dir en grey, cocklobin, versailles and.... no, there aro no more bands this forum follows decently.

Also he's is right on people only caring really about dir en grey, cocklobin, versailles and.... no, there aro no more bands this forum follows decently.

actually i disagree. here is one of the few places i find people care more/also about smaller bands. in real life is so much worse.

compared to people in real life here is awesome.

i actually stop talking in outside internet people from jrock fandom about other bands except the 3 famous they know and only care about. because they annoy me.

small bunch of crappy members

Thought personal insults broke the "asshat" rule?

-

Whatever, if it's a band people curr about, someone else will post it.

I guess you're right Trombe... Even if you're going to stop posting news, I hope you'll still stick around here. That's quite sad that the majority of the forum has to be "punished" because of a small group of people =/

Anyway, you are and you'll always be the best news reporter/poster !

So you're punishing us with your hiatus because some of the news information you posted was not of interest to us?

Selfish.

Seriously..?

It must take a lot of time to keep up with all the news, so I imagine one would get fed up with the lack of reward and crappy reactions.

I think you're the selfish one here, stop feeling so entitled.

But yeah, it's sad news, the news section is the main reason for me to come here ):

But yeah, it's sad news, the news section is the main reason for me to come here ):

Me too. I dont download as much as i used to download and i am more interested in news.

Too bad. I understand your reasons though. Hope you'll stick around! Thanks for all the news!

I'm not sure what happened...(I've been without power for days :s) But sorry to hear that. Hope you stick around and you were pretty much where u kept up with the lesser known bands so thank you for that.

thanks to you all for your appreciation of my effort :D

I would like to mention that I'm not departing from M-H and not intend to post news in forums other than M-H during my hiatus, as M-H is the best forum I've ever stayed and most members here are very nice...(and thus I'm not ex-M-H and not retiring for musical activities)

for me my hiatus is like taking a rather long "vacation" for me to recharge and relieve from frustration, and it is NOT quitting out of dissatisfaction and definitely NOT means of "punishment", and I might be present in other sub-forums (like download forum and sometimes I might need people help to re-upload for MU link ^^) and might act as supporter instead of active news-poster

btw imo M-H will be much strengthened if more different M-H members would search and post news regardless of my absence, and on other hand if people here are interested in VK news, I do appreciate if they would write something in the news threads of their favorite artists

I'm glad you aren't leaving forever~. :'D I'm gonna miss all your posts of newly forming bands though. I'll try and help with posting news as well. 8D

:oshi:

Oh well, I might help with Kiyoharu/Hitoki-related news :) (even though nitta seems to take my active place of constant Kuroyume/Sads-news sourcing)

thanks to you all for your appreciation of my effort :D

I would like to mention that I'm not departing from M-H and not intend to post news in forums other than M-H during my hiatus, as M-H is the best forum I've ever stayed and most members here are very nice...(and thus I'm not ex-M-H and not retiring for musical activities)

for me my hiatus is like taking a rather long "vacation" for me to recharge and relieve from frustration, and it is NOT quitting out of dissatisfaction and definitely NOT means of "punishment", and I might be present in other sub-forums (like download forum and sometimes I might need people help to re-upload for MU link ^^) and might act as supporter instead of active news-poster

btw imo M-H will be much strengthened if more different M-H members would search and post news regardless of my absence, and on other hand if people here are interested in VK news, I do appreciate if they would write something in the news threads of their favorite artists

I better see you in the k-pop sub forum then!

I'll help out with the news as well. I'll try to keep people informed of the latest D news :D

Thanks for all the news you posted so far :)!

Hope to see you around after your well deserved vacation!

You're an invaluable member of MH, Trombe. Sad to see you go, but all of your hard work has been appreciated.

Sign in to follow this