Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

M-H Trombe will be indefinitely on hiatus

M-H Trombe has been temporarily will be indefinitely on hiatus (i.e. stop posting news except follow-up of those previously posted) since 2012/07/04 in view of the following:

- majority of M-H members appeared not interested in those other than famous bands (such as DIR EN GREY, D'espairsRay, lynch. which resulting in >1,000 view), and for other "smaller" bands, the only things people are concerned are when to disband or when certain member pass away

- members here do not show respect to news-searching, and what they do is copying the news away (without any crediting) and what they need is mainly song downloading

- various shitty and irritative comments were made by some members

Damn, I'm legitimately saddened trombe!

You seriously were a big contribution to the forum! You always kept me up-to-date on all the latest news on lots of my favorite VK bands, stuff I never would have seen without you.

Anyway, I hope you'll come back as well.

I knew this was going to happen some day. I blame it on a small bunch of crappy members that have nothing better to do with their lives than to post shitty comments on threads of bands they don't even care for. Because obviously, if they don't like a band, nobody else should be allowed to discuss them undisturbed either. :roll:

We are trying to crack down on that but I guess we were too late.

Anyway, thanks for doing it up until now, hope you'll stick around.

So you're punishing us with your hiatus because some of the news information you posted was not of interest to us?

Selfish.

Regardless I always looked forward to your news. You posted it here before ANYWHERE else and I found you a legendary and important member to the forum.

So you're punishing us with your hiatus because some of the news information you posted was not of interest to us?

Ugh... This, sort of.

a lot of those news were like "today - new band, FAILBROS, vo ex-whocares, gt ex-no1curr forming!1", "tomorrow - FAILBROS dr. Nyanyanyan withdrawing due to getting through hangover and realizing FAILBOS are a fail to start with."

and when it happens like twice a week, news threads slowly but unstoppably progress into

I blame it on a small bunch of crappy members that have nothing better to do with their lives than to post shitty comments on threads of bands they don't even care for. Because obviously, if they don't like a band, nobody else should be allowed to discuss them undisturbed either. :roll:

obviously, the 120 % disband rate between less than a month formed bands could only spark the most serious and intelligent kind of discussion, we're all music market analysts here after all.

btw, Champ, the small but proud crappy bunch is listed as the 3rd reason is Trombe's own post, okay?

I understand you, and I thank you for all the news you posted. Hope you will come back sooner or later, take your time!

Sign in to follow this