• Phone
    • Tablet
    • Desktop/Laptop
  2. 2. Form of Browsing

• Laid down
    • Standing in a corner
    • 🧻

How do you usually browse MH

I prefer doing it from my desktop because of how the website is laid out. I also try to use the browser version of most websites if I can.

I'm kind of a bit of everything. I'll find myself viewing MH on desktop but also use my phone a short while later. It really depends what device I'm using at the time.

I voted "laying down" but we need a d) all of the above option for forms of browsing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by ghost

Mostly on my phone nowadays but also on my pc, tbh my phone is better galaxy s20 ultra,  I don't even know wtf my pc is lol I know it's new. Plus I got nice bluetooth speakers and in my car I just us bluetooth as well. 

I always check on MH from my computer, I've actually never used anything else to browse MH. Mostly because my phone is a dinosaur that can't even load YouTube without crashing but I also never use my tablet merely on the basis that when I'm away from my computer, I'm usually trying to stay off my devices and (as the boomers would praise me for) "live in the moment"

Edited by Total Saikou

I mostly just use my laptop, although I do browse Google news a little on my phone as well just to see if there are any upcoming games and whatnot I might be interested in.

Also, call me crazy, but I've never actually understood how people can browse at length on the toilet without feeling like doing their business and getting out is the top priority in that moment. I'd feel kind of icky sat on a toilet for ages on my phone instead of just sitting in my room. Plus, I'd be too worried about dropping my phone in the toilet.

Mainly on my laptop. If I can use a computer instead of my phone for something, I usually will. I have a fairly small phone, so I find it a bit fiddly to type on and it's not great for watching videos. Didn't help that my phone's headphone jack wasn't working for a long time either.

i put google auto-translate on so the whole board shows in japanese, and then i have one of my many japanese twink harem slaves read the posts aloud to me while i sit in my throne and decide which beloved band will be disbanding today

(i have a desktop with some mid-tier pc speakers but i mostly use my headphones, ATH-M50s, so as not to annoy my roommates. when i'm out on walks i just use generic earbuds and my phone)

Edited by Ruri

I usually use my desktop as I find it easier to look at the forum. I tend to also look at the browser version of a website if I can. I find it difficult to browse on my phone with how small and compressed things can look on there.

I mostly  use my phone because it's more fast than my laptop.

I use my laptop too 😊.