Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ナイトメア(nightmare) unexpected LIVE "publish!"

something important..mm new album/dvd/single crap? revival of sendai kamotsu? they are already major so that cant be it

disbandment?=p

They have been recoding a full lengh album since before summer and they have talked about it in quite many previous lives during their 2010 tours. They will be announcing the details such as title and release date, and also wouldn't be rare to have a new DVD announced for their anniversary tours.

50/50 it's gonna be their last album

Why? because they are more popular than ever in japan? Because their frecuent lives have been growing in assistence since two years now?

They said they are aiming for a Tokyo Dome concert and #1 on oricon. That does not sound like they are planning to disband.

It's the current release gap, totally unlistenable last album and cash-grabbing best-ofs/re-releases lead to my assumption.

I did like them before and hoping for more nicer releses, but their releases, but can't help my gut feeling here.

I'm not sure about their current popularity, but oricon gives me a right of doubt here -

http://www.oricon.co.jp/prof/artist/309 ... cd_single/

http://www.oricon.co.jp/prof/artist/309 ... /cd_album/

their top-5 singles are all pre-2008, and their album sales are dropping too (even though boredom parade made it to # 3)

It's the current release gap, totally unlistenable last album and cash-grabbing best-ofs/re-releases lead to my assumption.

I did like them before and hoping for more nicer releses, but their releases, but can't help my gut feeling here.

I'm not sure about their current popularity, but oricon gives me a right of doubt here -

http://www.oricon.co.jp/prof/artist/309 ... cd_single/

http://www.oricon.co.jp/prof/artist/309 ... /cd_album/

their top-5 singles are all pre-2008, and their album sales are dropping too (even though boredom parade made it to # 3)

But all of their recent sigles made it to top 5 without being anime songs wich is quite solid for a visual kei band as they are. Plus as you said their last not conmemorative album went straight to top 3, while their last best of release is on their top 10.

Also, as I said their lives have been growing in attendance and profit. The band's current status is unmistakeable solid.

@ madygrain

I honestly hope you're right; I'm totally clueless about their live attendance and stuff, though.

yay I hope new album and maybe a world tour . now that would be great.

World tour? ugh brb lolling hardly

they won't do a tour, that's for sure, since they are neither broke fanwhores like miyavi nor wannabe metalheads like diru, and their japanese cashflow is solid enough.

It's probably a new album, and I wouldn't be surprised if they switched labels too since it's been quite a while without any original releases. I doubt they'll disband considering their sales and recent (?) concerts at Budokan and Saitama Super Arena.

I also agree on the world tour thing. They 100% focused on japan. There is a small chance if we think of VAP letting Maximun the hormone have a few shows on Europe, but I would not count on it since is known that most of the band members don't even have a passport xD

Im almost sure they will give a name and release date to the album since the have even introduced some of the new tracks in it at some lives, and they said back in december we will have news on their studio work 'soon'.

i know for a fact they were planning a europe tour in 2007 but they made it so bad for the tour organisers here.

i know one of the guys who got nightmare offered. they wanted 2 dates, 1 amsterdam, 1 berlin

however they stated in the contract that the manager in europe had to book and pay the venues and they could back out whenever they wanted without paying anything. what kind of bullshit deal is that?

so for example a manager can book hotels, veneus, staff, transport, airplane tickets. and 1 week before the gig they are like: nah we dont want to, sorry.

thats why they didnt came then since nobody wanted to do business with them

a world tour would be fun, but dont make deals like that=S

I really doubt they're planning a world tour... Some Japanese fans even say most members don't even have a passport ^^; I think they don't even consider the possibility of going outside of Japan...

They have been recording in studio lately, so it will be for sure a new album! It's time for that ^_^

World tour = never.

The Jrawks fab is practically over now, and the EU-touring didn't bring that much money anyways. Also it's a speed bump in the bands quest of conquering Japan, which they most likely aim towards.

Nightmare unexpected LIVE "publish!" at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST at 2011/03/11 will be cancelled due to earthquake

so this is the important annoncement?

Sign in to follow this