Sign in to follow this  
Erin

San Valentine, Again

So, tell me your plans

oprahFace.jpg

As for me, this person I really like finally asked me out to watch a movie (hopefully Black Swan :wub: ), and I'm actually really excited. What about you?

I have to give a presentation in Government. :'(

But the boy I met there might take me out. I really hope he does, because I gave him a damn handjob already. That's gotta count for SOMETHING.

me and my love interest is far to each other at the moment cos he have a duty with his job.

so the best we can do is google video calling.

i've practiced a song for him xD

the rest, will buy myself the jacket i already set eyes on for quite awhile as V Day present and i'll do pajama party with some of close friends and enjoy it by having some short bread and Dr.Who DVD marathon xD

Suddenly, I think going out with him is not such a good idea. I think he'll just hurt me as he always does. Though my friends say I'm too negative. But honestly, we're talking now, and I feel bad already.

wow! Is he abussive to you or something?

Abussive person's not good if so D:

Sometimes, I think. It's just sometimes he makes me feel bad, and even says 'why don't you kill yourself?'. But some other times he says i'm he's only friend in this whole world. i just don't get him. and he always says/does things that make me feel jealous, though I don't know if it's on purpose. It's just masoquism from me, and from him... I don't know.

Edit: And he just told me he doesn't want it to be just the two of us. Because 'it could be fun with more people'.

oh? i thought Val's Day not just for lovers?

sharing love and time with BFFs, family or even your pet is also celebrating, right?

sharing love and time with BFFs, family or even your pet is also celebrating, right?

Sure, but for me... I'm sick, alone at campus without food and don't have any minutes left on my phone. And using computer isn't same. :D

I admit that I haven't never liked valentine's day, but well... a girl can dream, right?

It's actually not even celebrated in my country, but they sure as hell are trying to get it here with Halloween for some seasonal ca$h. I don't know really, probably going go and look for my lost love, but i don't think i'm going to be lucky with that, but i do have my share of hopes.

Ever since I was a preteen, I've been pretty much obsessed with this holiday, and I'd go into 4ever alone mode whenever it was around the corner. However, for some weird reason, I don't give a shit anymore about Valentine's Day anymore, lol. It all seems like a fake holiday to me now.

Being mostly single up till my 20s I have disliked this holiday for the most part. However there are some fond memories tied to it, for example my Mom always gave me candy LOL! Moms are the best! Also in elementary school, I remember when we would make little paper mail man cars, spending the morning decorating them and then hanging them all up for everyone to see. We make little pockets for the Valentines cards my classmates would stuff in there and by the end of the day you empty it full of Valentines from everyone. Of course the teacher and parents would bring in sweets, so it would be a day of devouring candy and cup cakes and was just a lot of fun.

Anyway, fake holiday is fake and a waste of money. My boyfriend and I don't celebrate it because we don't need a lame holiday to celebrate our love. Plus I have work today and won't be home until around 8 anyway :-(

I'm going to have a date with Gordon Freeman, and that is all I've got planned for today. :wink:

But yeah, I'm not a fan of this holiday. It seems that it's more about spending money on some useless stuff than actually enjoying time with your loved one... because if you don't buy her that cute teddy with little hearts on its tummy, you don't love her!

^ what! wait, is that sarcasm? :/

i think i just don't get no teddy bear = no love part. like, wow so materilialistic?! :o

Haha, of course I'm not being serious. :P This is what the holiday is about. I just took a look around a store today and all the shelves were packed with teddy bears and heart-shaped candy boxes. I don't quite understand why people choose to spend their money on these irrelevant things, because there are far better and more meaningful ways to show your love for someone.

So, he decided to completely forget about our date. So fuck him. I think I'm over with this. Now I'm going out with my friends to have a good time. Maybe I'll drink something, dunno.

i think he is being kind to you for doing that, without he knows it.

since he didn't meant it that way.

but better to spend the festive day with peoples you can have fun with than the opposite right? :)

good for you. have fun! :D

Sign in to follow this