Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Procrastination

Always. And I do mean, always. Especially when we're talking about school and grades. During my last history project, I had planned to start working at 7:00 pm. I did some stuff (wrote 3 sentences) and then I began talking to my mom, having some cereal, twitting and then chating. I started actually working at 2:00 am. And finished most important things around 4:30 AM. Had to get up at 6:00 am (my naps are longer than this), and I had to try to finish the whole thing during breaks. I am a master at procrastinating.

I'm procrastinating right now. I should be doing something fairly important, but I've been putting it off for days. Procrastination mode usually kicks in when I have to deal with something stressful, like right now. Though, my button collection does need some reorganizing and the kitchen floor isn't going to clean itself either. :wink:

I'm procrastinating right now.

This. I should have taken litterbag to rubbish bin like... a few weeks ago, but I'm too lazy to walk that 100m. It's the same with cleaning and school. Right now I should read to my english test (Which will be awful, because right now we're learning about computer's parts - so it's all about its stuff, like; keyboard in english (which will be hell too, because I've almost always said most of the keys in english (like enter), so I must also learn their finnish names. :DD) how to "make" a computer in english etc.

Also, I have to make two swedish tests someday, because I've done the first test about four times, and never get enough points to pass the best. (Sometimes I'd need ½ point more to pass the test - but I didn't get it, so I have to make the tests until I pass them) I think I would maybe pass the test, if I wouldn't be too lazy to open the damn book. 8DD

It's actually the same with math.

Math + swedish + procrastination = Let's fail the test! ♥♥♥

It's definitely something that I need to work on. I'm not lazy, but I suck at prioritizing, as I have a tendency to take on too many things at once and subsequently bury myself under the stress of it all.

Though sometimes, procrastination can be a good thing. We're not robots. The problem lies in when we choose to procrastinate.

I don't procrastinate so much as I have so much shit that I need to work on that if I didn't procrastinate I wouldn't have any free time...

For the most part though, I am not to bad, and if I am procrastinating really badly on something, it is because I am working on something else.

But back to studying for an exam :D

I was good at it and it didnt help at all, plus i did poorly on many things including my classes. So now since class have started i do my homework as soon as i get home. I dont wait anymore like i used to and did my work on the train right before class started. I dont wanna deal with stress or anything at all. I wanna be free and sleep good without having any thoughts about it when i go to sleep. Like today i finished my homework for tuesday and tomorrow imma finish my work for wednesday =D. I have improved at not procrastinating anymore. Plus now imma start to go to tutoring, that way i remember the things i learn more and do good on tests, im really aiming for A on all my classes.

Procrastinating is my hobby and favorite pass-time. but I can't afford to do it much these days. Basically, if I procrastinate too much this year, I'll fail my college entrance exams, and if that happens, I'll be truly fucked. So yeah, I have to refrain from that for the time being :(

I have a huge amount of reading/writing to do this week so I made myself a learning schedule...hopefully that'll help in some way in my procrastinating ways. xD

*Procrastinates by reading and commenting in the procrastination thread* 

I like how I've gotten worse as I've gotten older. I used to be such a teacher's pet, and while I still get work in before deadlines, I put off work and I never used to do that in school until I got into Sixth Form.

I used to be such a teacher's pet, and while I still get work in before deadlines, I put off work and I never used to do that in school until I got into Sixth Form.

This is/was exactly me, lol. Used to go home after school, do the homework, study a bit, then that's that. However, in university I began to be like "...mehhh" and then it got really bad by the very end, but still managed to pull through of course. Nowadays it really depends.

Too much. I'm very lazy.

There's a multitude of tasks that I want to commit to that require undivided attention and motivation. I just do what's easiest for me to do or the most fun and it's a terrible habit. 

I procrastinate so much, it's beyond me how I manage to get away with it all the time and still have good grades...

same.

i realized this last semester when i got even worst at procrastinating.

Sign in to follow this