Sign in to follow this  
Aesma666

Kiwamu withdrawing GPKISM

yeah i was wondering at first why his status was single. then I seen on Gunji's ameba about GPKISM so i looked at Kiwamu's.

and why i am not surprised :/

he has been hinted he had another project earlier anyway.

This so bad, but at least he can now hopefully let Ken doing his thing in peace. And NO MOAR INTERNET BAN YAY!

And now we'll see how far he will ruin his recent project (or perhaps another people's like he did with GPK)

well maybe if everyone wasn't such haters. there wouldnt need to be a lock.

:wub: Kiwamu xd.

I hope GPKISM continues on though.

What does "withdrawing GPKISM" mean anyway? Didn't the project already exist before Kiwamu even joined? Is he just leaving the project or is he terminating it alltogether?

What does "withdrawing GPKISM" mean anyway? Didn't the project already exist before Kiwamu even joined? Is he just leaving the project or is he terminating it alltogether?

I believe Ken was doing stuff on his own until Kiwamu contacted him through MySpace. Essentially all Kiwamu provided was a label, easy access to live houses, compositions every so often, and free graphic design (I'm assuming it's free so long as Ken does it the way Kiwamu wants it). Since Kiwi quit, I'm pretty sure that means Ken's going to have leave the label.

It'd also be pretty cool if he teamed up with Noir Du'Soleil. They could have an Australian not-so-visual-kei visual dark-wave band.

It'd also be pretty cool if he teamed up with Noir Du'Soleil. They could have an Australian not-so-visual-kei visual dark-wave band.

OH DEAR GOD PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

in any case i am sad to hear this, im a big fan of both entities, and wish nothing but success on them both (however, I would much prefer if BLOOD became a band again permanently... but that won't happen I guess.)

GPKISM is better without kiwamu..."abbadon" from atheos has the BLOOD touch and is a hardly crap song 'cause it's a composition from kiwi, so i think as well ken can breathe in peace...finally!!! i liked the Blood music at the beggining (2nd period dx) later kiwi hated vk style, they became bored...uuu

Sign in to follow this