Sign in to follow this  
Aesma666

Kiwamu withdrawing GPKISM

Seems like he's continuing that theme in this project, based on the title of the single. I always thought it was strange how GPK's first theme was "eternal love" and then all of a sudden they said "Ummm...side story arc guys! We're talking about some random queen 8D *dances around in the middle of some coffee shop for their first and only pv*"

^ errrr, no.

I'm glad GPKISM is withdrawn...as long as GPK continues to make music. He was withdrawn because i'd say he wasnt releasing and creating music to the pace kiwamu wanted...

no no Kiwamu withdrew due to personal reasons and issues within the band. that has been going on for long time.

I don't think it had anything to do with the release of music. it was other issues.

no no Kiwamu withdrew due to personal reasons and issues within the band. that has been going on for long time.

I don't think it had anything to do with the release of music. it was other issues.

Denial, so much denial.

The personal reasons and issues with the band were exactly those.

He constantly complains about lazy artists on his label that don't spend most their time composing or creating new music. And GPKISM havent released anything in anges, and atheos was meant to be a full album with all new songs, but GPK (according to kiwamu) didnt have enough material ready for release, so they put remixes on instead.

The personal reasons and issues with the band were exactly those.

He constantly complains about lazy artists on his label that don't spend most their time composing or creating new music. And GPKISM havent released anything in anges, and atheos was meant to be a full album with all new songs, but GPK (according to kiwamu) didnt have enough material ready for release, so they put remixes on instead.

ahhh I never got to read that part. I knew about the lazy artists, etc. lol.

so it was only matter of time till he withdrew. I mean you can't stay in a band anda be miserable.

Wow, Azami looks great. I don't really know why he is shown in that picture though... is he an official member!? He's in two bands at the same time!? I really hope he doesn't leave Misaruka.

Saying he's withdrawing from GPKISM, then not?!

▄██████████████▄??█▄▄▄▄█▌

██████▌▄▌▄????▌███▌▀▀██▀▀

████▄█▌▄▌▄????▌▀███▄▄█▌

▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Guest Naru

na I think it's just a left over last release..

KIWAMU WANT OUR MONEY..

haha XD

and for blood..

I don't need a fucking dVD.. and the single with only that less songs for that money is way to much to ORDER -_-

It's to EXPENSIVE.. (even DEE LEE from 2bullet is saying that Japanese cd's are to expensive)

wtf did I just watch. I thought it was absolutely terrifying--ly awful.

I thought it was kinda funny how they didn't give Kiwamu a lot of screentime in the preview :lol:

I actually like it, but I think that is because it's not completely what I expected.

I thought it will be typical starwave sound with a crappy vocalist, but since the vocalist is pretty good has a good voice I love it! xD

Sign in to follow this