suji

Angelo new album, "RESONANCE" release

oh yes !!!!! the best news this year :D  I was checking but it's not available for pre-order yet, I tried HMV and Amazon.. maybe within a few days, I hope the limited edition comes with something interesting.. Heterodox just had the Evil PV and nothing else, I would like some backstage or if it's the PV, at least include the "making of" footage.. ^^

Wow, seems like hardly five minutes since their last album came out. Still excited about this – they're one of my faves, never any real surprises, but always solid and dependable. Looking forward to the previews.

The album will be released in 2 types:

Limited edition (3500 yen) will include a DVD with the video above; regular edition (2800 yen) will include the CD only.

Nice sample! These guys never seem to be doing anything extra with their musical style, but somehow it still works. Gonna try to check out the album. :)

damn that's really frugal if they couldn't afford renting a white room for a PV this time.

I'm glad Kirito's face settled from whatever bloat from hell happened to it during androgynos x

Sounds good! I like the way the sample is live as well, it's a bit different, like that live-in-the-rehearsal-room digest they did a couple of albums back.

On 10/15/2018 at 4:49 PM, Shaolan974 said:

[tracklist]

01.ACTIVATE RESONATE

02.CREVASSE

03.残響

04.NEW CENTURY BIRTH VOICE

05.REUNION

06.ホログラム

07.荊棘の棘

08.BREATH

09.DEEP VISION

10.CRUELWORLD

44047508_2236556579752769_28193861327629

Nice song.

I'm a fan of PIERROT, but Anglo hasn't been able to captivate my interest; I only like a coupleof songs by Angelo.

I think my problem is that Kirito has a tendency for lack of melody in his singing or composition... This song is melodic and makes good use of Kirito's voice. He needs that kind of direction.

On 10/15/2018 at 7:44 PM, saishuu said:

the fuck did they do to Kohta's face?

My first reaction to that photo. My second was to make a "I love all the members while reading smudged writing" joke. The third was to question when the fuck they're going to fire their photo editors for this shit job and terrible whitewashing of Kohta's golden tanned skin. -_-;;;;;

geez, this is their TENTH album? lord

I actually like... half the samples? ACTIVATE RESONATE, REUNION, 荊棘の棘, DEEP VISION and CRUELWORLD sound good.