Sign in to follow this  
Guest lol itz me

The Mitsu Thread [Was: o hai itz will -- a manifesto]

Of Right or Privilege: A Tale of Darkness

The ultimate downfall of a community is the ignorance from which it is bred. Is a man at fault for the misinformation which he is presented everyday? Is a man truly responsible for presenting an ideal which is ultimately the workings of individuals that have become perverted with the lust of money and power? Or is it the senders of the message, the ones that generate that wave of information which washes over those within its path? The decision becomes all too obvious once one breaks free of any prior intent and opens up to a greater message, the truth.

Within a community of individuals, and one that is structured to uphold law, there is a certain control which each member goes through, and one that is ultimately decided by the powers which hold the general population within its grasp. This power is often tainted with intent and drive that is entirely selfish and personal. A businessman's drive to expand his wealth, a congressman making promises for the sake of a campaign, and a mother telling a white lie for protection within society -- all of which are driven by personal motives which can hinder and destroy the truth which is kept away from those under the power of authority.

These powers of authority are none other than the ones that control this site. The ones that cower at the sight of competition and seek to control and avert that opposition. This is done, through a means of personal intent which creates a weakness far greater than they could possibly imagine. Their greatest weakness is their emotional attachment to a title that warrants no profit. A cross-eyed, frog-faced, Versailles-loving, boy, is still a cross-eyed, frog-faced, Versailles-loving boy. There will never be a chance for this person to redeem himself unless it's through a glimpse of false self-worth which disappears as the new day begins. This is the one running your community.

This coward could never face any problem directly. No, of course not. Instead it is done in secrecy, amongst other fools. The fools that help him maintain this false order that you called a Forum. This coward could never EVER imagine what it would be like to face someone and speak to them, their cross-eyes would never let them, instead they do everything they can to prevent such an occurence. This is what we have seen today. A Mall Goth Hide Fanboy cower much like Smeagle or Golem, and disappear to take more pictures with his sister (pretending to be his girlfriend).

How could such an abomination hold any form of power? I leave you with that question.

lmfao, this is great.

All I have to say is:

Who shovels so late through the windy night?

The Shovel Hitler holding his shovel so tight

He shovels and shovels, until it turns bright

None can stand against his shoveling might

You must see to believe, such a wonderful sight

See with your eyes, and not what we write

^ apparently the guy got butthurt over rejection for mod and VIP requests?

and goes posting 5-6 of this butthurt rants all around TW, before all others got deleted except for this one.

Not sure who he called as Versailles fan? Champ?

But he clearly dissed kai and manda. That's what i understood.

Kai is "Versailles boy". It was in the Show Yourself thread. Dig around a bit and you'll find it.

Also, lol. He just earned himself a permanent position in TROLOLOL HALL next to Mitsu and Mono2 with this one.

ALL THIS FOR NOT BEING A MOD!

He sure needs to get back onto reality.

He should know we will all forget it in about...wait when? what? how? oh well who cares now!

idiot has too much spare time.

It's a jrock forum, get over it.

Also, Who is in the troll hall of fame?!

Mitsu

Byouto

Mono2 (who the hell is that??)

who else?

wait, what? was he actually being serious about this ´I want to be a mod´-thing?? XD

No, he wasnt serious about either the mod or VIP posts. The last few weeks or so he was just pushing buttons and being more of an ass just to see our reaction.

Well, he got that. In the form of me banning him. Then he uses a proxy to make two other accounts, this one that he used to post his "manifesto" and another that he tried using to pass of as just some random new user (that manda noticed, just so happened to make their first post in the LOTUS Dir en grey thread after making their introduction).

actually i didn't know that Will got banned until this post xD

i thought he was just trying to be witty with those mod and vip topics.

Such a scandal, this one. xD

Sign in to follow this