Sign in to follow this  
Guest lol itz me

The Mitsu Thread [Was: o hai itz will -- a manifesto]

Also, Who is in the troll hall of fame?!

Mitsu

Byouto

Mono2 (who the hell is that??)

He was just a general menace to the forum, who contradicted and made a shitfest over just about anything (not unlike this will guy). Any mentions of metal by "unworthy" listeners, particularly black metal it seemed, would almost automatically incur his wrath upon you. I received it once.

And good riddance to will.

wat

No, never mind that. Someone get his address and send him a case of Preparation H to soothe his massive case of butthurt. Oh, and a copy of Concise Writing For The Absolute Idiot That Needs To Put Down The Thesaurus.

I MISSED SOO MUCH; nonetheless, good riddance.

wat

No, never mind that. Someone get his address and send him a case of Preparation H to soothe his massive case of butthurt. Oh, and a copy of Concise Writing For The Absolute Idiot That Needs To Put Down The Thesaurus.

You don't know how much this made me laugh in real life. :lol:

I miss Will :( No one has mentioned how much they understand Kyo's music more than you in like 12 hours.

Also I take it this means no more pics of his kinda hot friend.

Your new name should be "o no itz coming this way."

> implying

> implying

> implying

> implying

> implying

>implying you kids know how to imply

>implying that you know how to imply while we're implying.

Heh, this is ridiculous. But hey, don't forget that he's a manly bodybuilder now. Be careful what you say or he might try to break your kneecaps like nobody's business. :wink:

Lolololol good riddance. The guy lived in the greatest high of blissful ignorance considering Deg. Lololololol yet again good riddance.

Wasn't Mitsu a mod? Why did she ( god i hope it's a she ( fukkentypo) ) get banned anyway?

RIP Mono2 2010-2010 :(

That's one more thing I'm gonna miss about TW.net - that one Mitsu thread with the funny title. What was it again? "Mitsu shave a monkey balls?"

-sigh- Those were simpler times.

Mitsu never got banned though. I think he just got lost in the most recent move, he still was around on the Zetabords TW, although mostly in the shoutbox.

Maybe he's still lurking under a different name.

He was harmless really. I kinda miss him. =/

(And Missa, our former Mod, is just busy with school, so she kinda only drops by every 6 months.)

Yeah agreed with Champ, Mitsu was just lolz in the good kind of way imho unlike those other guys. (Even though I never personally encountered him).

I always hear about that fanfic but never seen it, what was it about?

Sign in to follow this