Sign in to follow this  
Guest o hai itz will

Mod?

i've heard it from grapevines that the mod inauguration will involving buttsecks from all staffs to the new mod.

whoa, whoa, WHOA. you've most definitely heard wrong, sir. =/

new mods are inaugurated via bukkake orgies >_>

i've heard it from grapevines that the mod inauguration will involving buttsecks from all staffs to the new mod.

So make sure you're not letting your butt plug off the hole, herp! :P

mB3g0.gif

I'm sure he's got strong shoulders, he'll be fine ; )

DzwO2.gif

Herpes +1

I'm not so sure about SUBLIMINAL, I get the feeling that her 'expression of opinion' might feel like an insult to some, as I've seen in various topics. Or maybe the people who took it hard were just retards. But then again, it's their problem.

I'm not so sure about SUBLIMINAL, I get the feeling that her 'expression of opinion' might feel like an insult to some, as I've seen in various topics. Or maybe the people who took it hard were just retards. But then again, it's their problem.

I like that you put quotes around expression of opinion.

We are all masochist and sadist servants whose only goal in life is to serve a bigger Queen than us all who could put Ke$ha music on speakers to the entire world and apparently not give a damn about it.

how did herpes go from the annoying GIF guy to the people's champ? xD

Rude.

And it was probably in recognition of my amazing music taste:

0HOSu.png

/when did I start trolling my own music taste.

Rude.

hey, I was just making an observation :P

Besides, I'm possibly your #1 fan :wub:

...and regardless of what you listen to, you could probably talk more intelligently about music than most of the people on this forum ^^;;

^

HqOJW.gif

Haha, maybe a few months ago but this dissertation is taking a toll on my sanity and coherence though. Deadline's April and I'm 300/12000 with 800 pages more research to go through. brbsuicide.

We are all masochist and sadist servants whose only goal in life is to serve a bigger Queen than us all who could put Ke$ha music on speakers to the entire world and apparently not give a damn about it.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Sign in to follow this