Sign in to follow this  
Guest o hai itz will

Mod?

Well you have to make up for what you lack somehow right? Send me a picture so I can make it my desktop wallpaper please!

well IRL it's 8.5 inches. On the internet though, it's a standard 10 feet. Whenever I tell girls that over the internet, they send me pics of them. And it turns out they're all like...playboy models! Some girls send me the same pics! they must be twins!

and ooohhh babyyyyyyyy. I love your hair. where'd you get it done?

Maiku and will are a bit too.....bromantic in here. Time for me to depart this thread and leave you two to do the things that you "manly" men do.....^^;;

p.s. - SUBLIMINAL for mod +1

Maiku and will are a bit too.....bromantic in here. Time for me to depart this thread and leave you two to do the things that you "manly" men do.....^^;;

Please stay and watch. ;O;

Wow, i didn't know being a staff on boards can be such a most wanted thing. Other than it teaches you how to cooperate and working as team that can be use when working irl, there's really nothing more to be proud of.

Plus, unless you're dedicated/commited to the forum and could online very often for checking up the boards and fix everything that goes wrong, having a hunger to be a staff of one boards should not ever be comes to mind.

Not to mention you have to have some self control,

so you wouldn't banhammer everyone you don't like just because. And willing to hear many complains addressed at your inbox and take it as feedback than seeing it as whines and sending them back "i don't care, it's ur own business lulz" PM. Or to attack some idiotic members back with another harsh insults when they're insults you, but to tell them to come to their sense kindly instead.

Been there done that, i became an admin in a year on one Indo-Japanese forum after i was a mod for 2 months. I knew how it works and the dirty bit, too.

It's not as fancy/glamorous as it seems, srsly.

If any, it's a very reliant position, and more time consuming than any games on facebook.

Though i admit it, it's fun. If you enjoy team work and working under circumstances and pressures especially. It's challenging.

So yah, this job is not just about banning peoples and order people what to do and not. It's more than that.

Wow, i didn't know being a staff on boards can be such a most wanted thing. Other than it teaches you how to cooperate and working as team that can be use when working irl, there's really nothing more to be proud of.

Plus, unless you're dedicated/commited to the forum and could online very often for checking up the boards and fix everything that goes wrong, having a hunger to be a staff of one boards should not ever be comes to mind.

Not to mention you have to have some self control,

so you wouldn't banhammer everyone you don't like just because. And willing to hear many complains addressed at your inbox and take it as feedback than seeing it as whines and sending them back "i don't care, it's ur own business lulz" PM. Or to attack some idiotic members back with another harsh insults when they're insults you, but to tell them to come to their sense kindly instead.

Been there done that, i became an admin in a year on one Indo-Japanese forum after i was a mod for 2 months. I knew how it works and the dirty bit, too.

It's not as fancy/glamorous as it seems, srsly.

If any, it's a very reliant position, and more time consuming than any games on facebook.

Though i admit it, it's fun. If you enjoy team work and working under circumstances and pressures especially. It's challenging.

So yah, this job is not just about banning peoples and order people what to do and not. It's more than that.

Well said Chianti.

I've been a mod multiple times on multiple other forums. I know what you have to do. It's easy work.

A8pj6.jpg

- Dir en Grey/UnsraW/neo vk discussions = autoban.

- Moshoro picspams in evrrrry thread.

- Wank and drama would be mandatory.

- Forum name would change from a D'espa song to idk something by Ke$ha or Cher.

- No Chile.

Odd as it may seem, Herpes is actually a mod at another j-music forum :P

Sssssshhh. Had actually forgotten, haven't been there in a year or two.

i've heard it from grapevines that the mod inauguration will involving buttsecks from all staffs to the new mod.

So make sure you're not letting your butt plug off the hole, herp! :P

Sign in to follow this