Sign in to follow this  
Guest o hai itz will

Mod?

I suggest you all make me a mod. I practically run this place anyways.

And besides, I would bring order in the name of Tainted World and do it in style.

Y5onl.png

Qualifications?

1. An outstanding citizen

2. A great team leader

3. A selfless person

4. A sex god

5. the pursuer of the absolute truth and justice

6. volunteers at the soup kitchen

7. a great role model

8. a kind and gentle soul

9. excels at the call of duty!

10. a sado-masochist

11. a passionate lover

Come at me bro

I'm glad this is supported by Michael! <3333333

Legit though: I'd probably be one of the best mods that any forum could have to offer. It's time we started crackin' skulls.

But not every forum has a Will that's a mod. We need this. The community needs this!

only when you create a own private forum you would become a mod, and even then I think you might ban yourself...

:P

it's gonna happen. it needs to

in all seriousness, it could happen...eventually. Anytime soon is doubtful, though.

I'm only saying this because when I registered @TW back in 08, I had absolutely no intentions of being a "real" member...let's just say I came here with some rather malevolent intentions. To put it simply, I was considered "the enemy". ^^;

so yeah, who knows...

But I'm not the enemy, I am the divine grace that has entered the TW community. Sometimes I say things that offend, or bother, or get people upset, but I speak the truth. I never lie, never cheat, and certainly would never steal.

With my new-found role, I would be the best...simply put. Hell. Put me through some trials or something then. I wanna kick some ass.

only when you create a own private forum you would become a mod, and even then I think you might ban yourself...

:P

you doubt my greatness. oh well, it's understandable.

But I'm not the enemy, I am the divine grace that has entered the TW community. Sometimes I say things that offend, or bother, or get people upset, but I speak the truth. I never lie, never cheat, and certainly would never steal.

With my new-found role, I would be the best...simply put. Hell. Put me through some trials or something then. I wanna kick some ass.

TAAAAKKKEEE ME NOWWWWWW. :DUUR:

Sorry, can only be a mod if you think Dir en grey is the most un-original, most un-talented J-Rock band in the history of J-Rock.

And cat, you still are the enemy >O

I'm only saying this because when I registered @TW back in 08, I had absolutely no intentions of being a "real" member...let's just say I came here with some rather malevolent intentions. To put it simply, I was considered "the enemy". ^^;

We were just greedy and wanted your files. :DUUR:

^I thought you spoke the truth! :spin:

Sorry, can only be a mod if you think Dir en grey is the most un-original, most un-talented J-Rock band in the history of J-Rock.

When I said I don't lie, that also encompasses that I do not believe lies. Sorry bro. But even then, as a fellow musicians I thought you of all people would understand that no band is completely original...guess not.

Sign in to follow this