Sign in to follow this  
Menzo

Sadie new Album

first comment

ugh...fuck me with a butter knife...

Really not expecting anything good to come from this; their previous three singles were a fuckin' joke. Even so, I'm still probably gonna give this try. :emo:

Everything the first three posters said. Unless they pull some magic out of their ass, this is going to be abysmal compared to MASTER OF ROMANCE.

Really not expecting anything good to come from this; their previous three singles were a fuckin' joke. Even so, I'm still probably gonna give this try. :emo:

Their last mini was pretty decent, and Dress was fucking boss. Haven't listened to Juggernaut, I think toge (?) was pretty good if I remember right, and don't even remember what the other one was called. Still have hopes for this!

If it's not >omgfuckingawesome< then it will probably grow on me anyway, like the recent singles, so I'll definitely be waiting.

I guess I'm one of the few that liked the recent releases. Dress (the song itself) was really amazing for me and so was Cry More. Wasn't that much into Toge but I really enjoyed Juggernaut. I'm pretty excited for this, but then again, MASTER OF ROMANCE was a very good album as well. Wonder if this new one can beat it.

Dress rlz. And I really hated Cry More. I reallyliked Toge, although it being repetitive. And Juggernaut was ok. So, not completely sure what to expect from this album.

Dress was great for me. Cry More nothing new or special except for little prayer. Toge was pretty good. And as for Juggernaut... loved true world but Juggernaut was bleh :S

title of their new album is finalized as "COLD BLOOD" (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,990yen) will include CD (12 songs)+DVD (2 live songs), and regular edition (3,360yen) will include CD (12 songs+1 unplugged track)

...for some reason, the title isn't giving me much hope. especially if you consider how many songs they've released since their last album that could be included....

Sign in to follow this