Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the GazettE LIVE DVD, best album & new maxi single release

OT:

The same with dubbing,

Subtitles technology requires to degrade overall image quality though.

So it will not be as good and as clear as non subtitles one.

But it comes back to the person again,

And their financial condition of course.

Unless there's deluxe bonuses and packaging,

i don't see how can a DVD set priced that high.

I'm fairly sure it's because of the earthquake. The best of album is a shameless cash-in anyway, and now people have more reasonable things to spend their money on than a Gazette Singles collection.

It's actually just a single compilation. All those songs can be found on DIM, Stacked Rubbish and NIL, apart from maybe 1 track. What's the point of buying this if I already own all three :/ Besides, Chizuru's not on there

when are they releasing a new album? this next single will be like the 5th since dim...it's getting a little ridiculous ne?

^quite a number of _big_ acts have that many singles on their albums. it's not to be unexpected. I just wish the songs were any good.

Guest Naru

Can't they just slow down with releasing every damn 2 months or .. something like that (>_<)

Guest Naru

What for real?.. this really can be in the news paper.. 3 months no releasing anything..

._. I'm not really dyhard gazette fan. so I don't know everything..

but didn't they announce a new maxi single?

^ I don't remember a new single, just this best album and the live DVD. But wouldn't be surprised if they did announce something like that, lol. XD

(to be honest, I think they should take a break or something...I didn't like their singles since DIM at all. they sound kinda forced)

Well apparently someone on here posted they had a new maxi this april, but there's nothing on their OHP or CDJapan, so I think there isn't a new maxi.

when are they releasing a new album? this next single will be like the 5th since dim...it's getting a little ridiculous ne?

I'm pretty sure before I decay won't be on the album at all, and they might fit as much as 5 or 6 single tracks into the final release.

I don't have much hopes for it now, since it's most probably will turn out as a bland shitty sequel to stacked rubbish.

Can't they just slow down with releasing every damn 2 months or .. something like that (>_<)

They aren't going to, since that's exactly what sony is expecting from them right now - a lot of releases, and a lot of profits.

Sign in to follow this