jurideluhi

Live performance(s) that made you cry

Well,whether you see them in live or not(just watch from dvd),its up to you. Any live performance that made you cry all of a sudden when watching or during the event? not suppose to be jrock,any artists can be.

em. what made me cried over for the first time was DELUHI's flashback live^^;; suprisingly, Canzel's last live oneman made me cried a bucket ! most saddest live performance I had ever seen T_T

I never been to concerts..so i can't say.

I haven't been lucky enough to go see them live, but 9GOATS BLACK OUT - 2009.04.11 - Shibuya-Boxx Live in Bright Garden made me cry .

Gackt's piano live songs always hit my soft spot. (Last Song, Sayonara, Misty..)

Haven't watched lives of any other person, beside Diru, but eh.

i have never cry in a concert, since mainly concerts i went were for partying. Jump around, dance, applauding and moshing. Would be so weird if one crying in such atmosphere.

Even on part where bands bringing some slow number,

i will use it to take some breath and the best i can do is be silent and enjoy the performance and do some sing along on chorus when asked.

To me, peoples that cries in a venue just looks like 13 years old on Bieber or Jones Bros concerts that got too excited so they scream and cried (before fainted cos they forgotten to breath and wasting hundred bucks of their parents's for buying the ticket in an ambulance backstage.) :mrgreen:

and with the dvd, i honestly cannot catch the excitement the same way as watching it Live.

I usually only watch the extras, the backstage things and stuffs. More interesting to see, for me anyway.

If anything, i only can get mad cos i can't be a part of the history on concert that been taped for DVD xD

MUCC - Yasashii Uta @ Live Chronicle III
X Japan's songs (where audience sings too)

and this, I cry because of this EVERY time. I love this so much ♥)

Yeah, I've always been a big weeber for a live performances, where audience sings with or without the singer.

I've only cried when I saw the video of Due le Quartz last live when they performed "Meikyou Shisui." I could care less about the band, it was just sad to see Miyabi crying.

Also Antic Cafe's last live with Bou. xD

There's a live performance of Kagrra, playing Haha e... that still gives me chills everytime I watch it.

None of these have made me cry from what I recall, but they're the most memorable emotional performances for me:

Ai6Lk2-jYpM

8rRhG88rG00

dYur--e6PUc

5Bhf57Usmm8

Yeah, I've always been a big weeber for a live performances, where audience sings with or without the singer.

This.

An Cafe - Bou´s last live has made me cry. A LOT.

X JAPAN - Endless Rain ; . ;

the GazettE - Cassis. and Miseinen. and Kare Uta. and Guren.

SHAZNA - Koibito

Vidoll - Wagahai...

GLAY - I´m in Love

and I probably forget some, but yeah I cry really fast..

especially with those songs where the audience sings, when artists/audience cry, or songs from when I was younger.

XD;

Moran (Freeze) in Jasmine You's memorial. Because I had really wanted to see them and I miraculously arrived there just before they played. And because of what happened before that, and Hitomi was crying, but still sang until the end.

Copeland, because it was the first and last time I went to see the band that I had been a fan of since 2004.

I want more happy crying than sad crying in the future ;__;

Aww

Yea, that reminds me of the kannivalism concert I went to. In the end of the show, the recording of "Shiawase no Ehon" was playing in the background, and the audience sang along to it. The band realized we weren't going to stop anytime soon, so they just sat side by side swaying left and right XD It was the cutest thing ever

The only time I cried was during Versailles' Serenade. And the Revenant Choir during the bass solo. It was during their 2010 World Tour without Jasmine...

I've never cried with any live performance, but 9GOAT BLACK OUT's live performances are really emotional. I'm dying to see Heaven live. I'll cry for sure.

Though I don't cry because I'm very manly, pretty much every Dir en grey performance is touching in its own way. Except for their UROBOROS -WTPINOL- dvd...

I don't recall ever crying to a live performance, but I admit Dir en grey's performance of "ain't afraid to die" made me feel very emotional.

And there are many others that have given me "the chills" due to how emotional the performance was, but I've never cried to one before.

Topic title should be changed to something like "Live performance(s) that moved you emotionally".

9GOATS BLACK OUT - Shibuya-Boxx Live in Bright Garden. Really emotional to me..... Too bad they didn't play Den Lille Hafvrue. :/ One of Rin Toshite and Merry's Live were also awesome I somehow thrilled, lol.

Mono's concert in Hungary. I've heard, that their live performances are HEAVILY emotional, but the gig was just beyond words. I think Mono is the band, which everybody has to see at least once in a lifetime. I could see and feel the passion as the members were playing - the part when Takaakira Goto throwed away his guitar, and started to hit the effect pedals while crying, it was just something catharctic, and I couldn't stop crying. They didn't say anything during the concert, but it wasn't necesarry. I missed some songs like Karelia (Opus 2), but songs like Yearning, or Kidnapper Bell were just unimagineable.

Topic title should be changed to something like "Live performance(s) that moved you emotionally".

Agreed, lol. Otherwise, none. :( But, if the former, both when I saw GLAY and LUNA SEA live irl

I'm not crying during/watching lives, but I defo feel something for this song and Jui's vocals.

Sadly I'm not thinking about this live performance (Jui wasn't that agitated + wasn't dressed like that ^^"), it's from this DVD (this live tho °°) but I can't find it on yt.